3

I didnt even know my brother was behind me as i destroyed yet again another practise dummy.

" Dani? " he said and hugged me from behind. I growled and heard another scarier growl join mine. I threw the arms off me and turned behind me to see Damon looking at rhys confused , then to me. I sighed and rubbed my face . I was acting like Rhys now , growling and all.

" sorry damon......I was blowing steam. " i said and he nodded and chuckled. I turned back and hugged him. I relished in the hug until i heard him whisper.

" im guessing that's your felone? Wait are those my clothes? ....Quite protective huh? He's imprinted on you" he joked and i smacked him lightly.

I got out of his warm hug and introduced them both.

" rhys this is my brother. Damon Ambrose. Damon this is my new roommate rhys " i said and my brother stuck his hand out. Rhys looked down at him and contemplated sticking his hand out. Eventually he did and brother smiled and said his hellos.

" I take it you take care of her now? I'm actually quite relived . I had thought you'd turn up with a scary man who'd hurt ya , but im glad you have a scary man to protect ya " he said and i looked at him boredly. Are you serious.

" who'd you get-" i said but was interrupted by a catcall and a whistle. Followed up with crude messages.

" damon kid why don't you introduce me to your smoking hot friend here " a random man with light green hair said. An elf. Brother smacked him and rhys growled puffing up next to me. One look and the elf was paler than white sand .

" OH SHIT YOURE OUT! HOW'D THEY LET YOU OUT! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY LET A MONSTER LIKE YOU OUT!" He screamed and slowly backed away with fear at looking at rhys. I growled and yelled at him. I pushed him on the ground roughly . He didn't have to be a dick.

"Don't call him a monster. He has as much a chance at a second life as you do ,you bastard" i said and pointed my dagger to his throat. He gulped and called out for Damon. I really wasn't in a mood to hear shit or take shit from anyone .

" damon....you've got a crazy bitch-" he said but now both standing males next to me growled in anger. Both moved but I held Rhys in place . Hard feat to do when the person was maybe 200 more pounds of pure muscle and the height of a stage coach wagon . I was exaggerating a bit but you could get the image . Brother lifted the elf off the ground by his collar.

" so help me God, I'll be sent to the same place you just came out of if you call my sister a bitch again or make any indecent comment about her. Youll be headed to a place no one ever comes back from ,ill guarantee it " he said and shook him around a bit. I huffed and told him to put the elf down. Damon could go overboard sometimes. By the look of his eyes you could see this was one of those times.

"Sister!" He said and looked at us both.

"You both look nothing alike!" He said and brother picked him up again and i busted out laughing.

" yes me and father were ceartin he was adopted ." I joked and brother feigned hurt.

"Hey! I was born first ! You're probably adopted" he said and i gasped.

" You were the odd one Dianna , none of us have blonde hair or grey eyes !"he said and i gasped and pulled out my sword. I raised it and it struck with his.

" grandpa does ! " i said and pointed to his cheeks.

" You don't have freckles ! We all have freckles! Brown hair and eyes are a common trait. You could be anyones" i joked and he attacked and i blocked it. He went in for a jab but i kicked it with my foot which left me open to him moving in and trying to throw me off balance. I pulled out my dagger and swiped at him. I met with his chest plate and laughed.