4

He answered the door but I heard more than one voice .

" she's here ! " the rich prick said and smiled at me wolfishly and opened the door wider to let me in . I walked in awkwardly and he lead me to a living room place . I froze all the rich and high ranked kids from our school. Mr.#1 ,2 ,3 ,4  this was not good.

" have a seat Diana "1 said and i sat .

" don't look so scared ms.ambrose , we merely had a talk to mr.lichen because we overheard what transpired in the village , we take no part in what he has plan and understand when dues must be paid , we would like to have a word with you since it's hard for us to get a break and speak to you all collectively like this . " 2 informed . I nodded what the fuck did they want ?

" you see since the founding of our school we had bright and beyond brilliant students Diana , us five are the top of our curriculums as you know . But you Diana Ambrose , you are a jack of all trades!You are high ranked in them all ! Our little joker!And to think you merely just joined to further inform yourself about magic! You could've easily gotten the scholarship for any branch if you so pleased yet you love knightly exams don't you , a little birdie told me " he said and motioned to #4 the already Kingsley honored night , to be knighted and honored by the king was a huge huge huge accomplishment.even this young .But I guess this guy is a friend of damon who must've told him I liked wielding my sword and fighting. A little embarrassing .. considering I'm a girl and girls ' usually don't wield swords and do barbaric things' like mother would say.

" we would like to formally invite you to join our elite gatherings and clubs , you're probably thinking this is very sketchy , yes I'm sorry we've found you in an uncomfortable time and we wish we could help ... you're not a part of us yet and a due is a due I hope you understand , but after joining us you'll be able to have the upmost connections and respect from many students , you really can't let them call you ms.scholarship do they even know who you-" he was going to continue but a dart came wizzing by his face , I caught it and examined the blade . It was like carrot tops .

" you're under government protection too . Save it , and yes it'd be an honor to join , in joining I can have a word with the headmaster on school things correct ? Change certain things and make them better for the students ....and reformees?" I asked and I saw 1 smirk , he already caught on how I'd have my first little victory.

" correct , anything unjust we have to speak out and find solutions for . After all we are our nations future leaders so we must have reign and correction over our people and friends " he said and that kind of impressed me . I nodded and they stood making me stand involuntarily . 1 smiled and stuck out his hand I stuck mine out too and shook it then nodded .

" it's been a pleasure ms.ambrose we will send you a letter of official invintation , we we'll be speaking to the headmaster of your enrollment to the group tomorrow morning , oh least I forget a spell marking you as one of us darling " he said and did so making a white string of magic flow out and entangle itself around my forearm , a beautiful white band around my arm .  I looked at him  and he nodded .

" I'll explain more tomorrow over dinner , we have dinners together sometimes , when ever we feel like it , you'll feel your mark tingle and you'll hear one of our voices summoning each other . also not to brag but we have the best catering and desserts , you'll love it I'm sure , we'll see you tomorrow." He said kindly and gave me a genuine smile . I was surprised he was very nice and inviting. Not sniveling and spitting off of his high horse as I thought he'd be .

" and mr.lichen after she has repaid you .... you are not to defame ms.ambrose of her character she is a high elite individual and if I hear as much word of this ordeal from you I will see to it that this situation never happened and you are dealt with . Ms.ambrose is a member of the elite 6 so any thing done to one is done to us all and I take this personally " he said in such a scary tone even I would shit myself with . The rich snob shook his head frantically yes .