Luke's email

I'm in the school right now. Sometimes i do my work in the garden of my school when I waiting the class till beginning. I joined the group of author a few moths ago. I bring my MacBook also my earphone. Class will beginning fiveteen minutes again.               Before i strating my work, i check my email first. When I check my email, YESS... I got new email and it's from 5SOS. To be honest, it isn't just an email.

       "Hey, Jessy! It's me Luke! A Few days ago, i read your fanfiction also your first book. I liked your story. Both of them. I asked John, for our new projects and it's about story, and yeah.. He said yess... Well, Shall we meet together? Are you live in Aussie? We're in Aussie right now! Or facetime??"

                Jesus, I'm scream out. I reply his email and tell we will chat from Facetime. Because i'm from Indonesia:( So i choose facetime. I tell this news to my parents also my siblings. But, class is beginning and yeah, i must back to my class.

                   First class is history. Everytime history class starting, me and my classmate always sleepy. But now, i'm not sleepy because Luke sent me an email.

Break time...

        At break time, i'm not eat my lunch but i still with my phone. I'm sitting in the garden of my school. Michael mentioned me when i was in physics class and the teacher didn't allow me for playing my phone.

        "heyy... Luke told me last night if this girl @myuser is so freaking talented. You can order her first book also check her site"

            I retweet his tweet. And after that, lots of mention come to my notifications... Half of 5sos's fans said if they ship me with calum (what??) and half of them said if i'm talented too. Also spam for followback-_-

        Now, my senior who 5sosfam come to me. They ask me for take a photo or  followback also say if i'm the lucky girl in this school. I reply yes and confirm their ask. Untill time for go home come. I run away from my senior and my junior who chase me from behind . I'm not go home with bus, because my mom drive me back to home from her work.

        At home, I just stay in my bed. Because i feel it's a dream again. It's two in the noon. My sistar come back from her university. She say because she didn't have class.

        "Jennifer! You're so fucking lucky!" my sistar say

        "why?" I ask

        "you'll leave us to another country, and I can't!" She say

        "i'll send a post card if i arrive to new country. Just calm down!" I giggle

        "I'll kill you because you make me jealous! To be honest, i'll miss your giggle!" she say

        "nevermind, i'll send you voice note every night!" I giggle.

        "stop it!" she giggle and she hug me

        At least, i do my home work in my room and listen to radio at the same time. I have new notification. Luke adding my kik. I accept and after that i ask him where he got mine.

Two hours letter...

        I check my kik, after that luke isn't reply but he call me from facetime.

        "Hi, Jessy!"  He say

        "Hey Luke, To be honest your email made me scream out!" I tell him

        "Really? Hahahaha... Well, You can or can not for join our projects?"  He ask

        "My mom and my sistar said yes, but I'm not ask my daddy! Because he's still in his work!"  I answer

        "I hope your daddy say yes! Hey Calum! This is Jessy, the girl who i told you last night!" He say

       "What? Calum?!! Yess Calum... Yes... Show your face to me! I want to meet you right now!" In my mind.

        "Well, Jessy! Calum doesn't want to meet you right now! He said He has an important bisnis                 with Daniel, Mike's doll!" Luke reply

        "Just kidding Jassy! I'm oke in here!" Calum's sounds

        "nevermind, i'm oke! I''l send you the answer this night when my daddy come back from his work!" I say.

               "okey, see you next time!" He turn off the facetime.

        Yeah, I know if Calum doesn't want to talking with me. But i'm preatty sure!! I'm so happy because i can hear his sounds!!