Chapter 2 "Please Don't leave"

A/N: Second chapter... I cried writing this! Yep, I admit it but it's just a very emotional story and this chapter is no exception! Enjoy and tell me what you think :)

Harry's P.O.V

"You know you have to tell me who you are at one point, right?" She asked as I pushed the tray of freshly made food towards her. I nodded towards it, silently asking her to eat up.

She complied slowly grabbing a piece of toast and popping it into her mouth. I smiled, satisfied with her obedience.

My eyes wandered to the rest of the small, empty hospital room the nurses had cleared of people, leaving just me and Sahra to be here like they had done for the past week.

The sun was shining for the first for time throughout these three weeks she had been here at the hospital... The golden rays reaching out and illuminating ever corner of the small hospital room.

I hadn't left her side since I saw her get hitten by the car. I just couldn't leave her. I needed her to be safe... I needed to be near her. I really didn't know where these protective feelings came from. But they were there...

I was the only one who could calm her down when she was having another panic attack... The only who could get her to sleep. It made her parents pretty nervous that she was this restless but the nurses thought it was completely normal for this type of patient. Especially when you thought about what she had been through...

"Yeah I know, but not now. Now you need to eat" I smiled, now nodding towards the glass of orange juice I had placed on the nightstand. She sighed but did as I told her, lifting the glass up to her cherry pink lips and swallowing the orange liquid.

This was how we had spended every morning together. In quiet peace, just watching and enjoying each others presence as she slowly got better and better.

"I just need one answer right now" She mumbled quietly as she reached out to brush her hand against mine.

Her touch sent shivers down my spine and I had to collect myself before I was able to look at her again. What was it about this girl that made me feel like this?

"Why did you save me?" Her voice was barely audible as the question left her lips.

"You could've died!! Of course I saved you! I had to!" I said, completely confused with her question. Did she want to die??

And then it hit me. The true meaning of the question and I cursed myself for being so insensitive.

A tear ran down her cheek and I almost felt on the verge of tears myself. That was just something about her sadness that got to me... I couldn't just see her pain. I felt it... and I wanted it stop. A girl like her didn't deserve to be in this much pain. She deserved the best. Sahra, just deserved something better than this.

"No... Sahra, please? Not again... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry" I said, stroking the back of her hand with my thumb, the way I had noticed calmed her the best.

"It's just... Amira... Couldn't you had saved her life too? I just want her to be here" She sobbed, wiping the tears away with her spare hand, the one I wasn't holding tightly in my own.

What should I say? What did you say to a person that had clearly lost a big part of their life? A person that would never be the same again?

I had tried everything. I had said everything that had crossed my mind. Everything that could've possibly be said... I had said. I had told her that everything would be fine... That she would be alright.

"Sahra... Stop" I whimpered, pulling her in towards my chest, running my fingers through her soft curls. What was I supposed do??

Someone cleared their throat behind me and I quickly turned my head, staring directly into a fuming pair of brown eyes. Sahra had a terrified glint in her caramel coloured eyes as she quickly pulled away from me, avoiding her father's disapproving looks.

"I would suggest you to, keep your hands off of my daughter" He glared at me. His voice was dark and thick with anger as he crossed his arms over his chest, his body tense and his hands clenched in fists.

"Baba..." Sahra said, her voice weak and strangled after her constants sobbing.

"He didn't do anything"

He sighed deeply, staring questioningly at his daughter who just stared back at him with that beautiful, completely innocent face of hers. How could anyone stay mad at her?  

I, on the other side, was an easy target for Mr. Tahrier's anger.

I got up, letting go of Sahra's hand and grabbing my coat from the chair next to me.

"It's okay, Sahra... I'll just leave" I mumbled. I didn't want to. I really didn't want to but it was for the best.

Mr. Tahrier left again, and Sahra looked up at me, her eyes filling with new tears.

"Hey... love. No more crying, okay??" I said as I bent down to give her one last hug. I just needed her touch her one last time. I just needed the feeling of her body against mine. I would really miss this... I would really miss her.

"Don't leave" Was all she said as she tightened her grip in me. It literally broke my heart. How could I do this to her??

"Please don't"...

I simply pulled away, brushing the hair out of her face and placing a quick, sweet kiss on her cheek.

"I'll find you, Sahra...Just stay strong, beautiful. Stay strong. Don't forget about me" I whispered. She nodded her head, snifling quietly.

"Don't forget Harry Styles" I smiled, trying to turn that frown upside down. Trying to get a last look at that wonderful smile I hadn't been able to see through the tears. I knew she had been waiting for me to give her a hint.

There it was. It lit up her entire face, showing off her perfect, pearly whites. I didn't think she could get anymore beautiful...

"I won't forget my savior... my angel" She said, the smile still playing on her lips.

My heart started beating at a rapid speed, my palms getting sweaty and butterflies circling my stomach.

I guess it was true... To see a person at their most vulnerable times. To see them cry and pratically crumble in your arms made you grow fonder of them. It made you fall head over heels in love with that person. It made you do everything in your might to put a smile on their face...

That was my case. My story. My exact feelings...

"And I won't forget mine"...