You

🍁

It was such a struggle, for Taehyung to get the baby's custody. He finally got Yeonjun's custody when he turned 21. And that is how he got his baby brother. His only family.

He remembered working so hard, just to give his brother a good life. When Yeonjun turned 10 years old, he sometimes used to worry about his Hyung's health. He even scolded Taehyung and acted like he's the older brother. All of his actions proved only one thing, that how much he loved Taehyung.

In days of happiness or sadness, in times of worry and hardships, both the brothers faced them together.

Taehyung remembered during his university years, when Yeonjun started going to playschool, he used to work day and night. Thankfully, he was a good student and managed to get a scholarship for the university.

He remembered his daily schedule. In the morning he used to drop Yeonjun to his playschool and go to university. From the university he used to go to his part time job and then picked Yeonjun from the playschool. Later at home he used to do his household work and then he used to study whole night. Those days, he merely got a 2 to 3 hours sleep.

On weekends, when he used to go for work, he used to drop Yeonjun to his neighbor's house, who was an old lady, who lived alone and treated Taehyung like his son.

But despite the hard work and sleepless nights, Taehyung was happy.
He was happy because he was not alone anymore and he had someone to care about.

His hardships came to an end and his hard work finally paid off when he graduated from his university and got a nice job. After that, everything went on peacefully for a few years until one day, Taehyung fainted during work.

He was then brought to the hospital by his workmates. There they informed him that he was diagnosed with cancer.

Yeonjun was 15 at that time. He cried all day thinking that his hyung was dying. "Hyung are you going to leave me?" He had asked.

"No, Yeonjun. I'll never leave you." Taehyung assured him.

So for his brother, Taehyung fought the disease for three years. Got the treatment, medicines, everything in hopes of getting better.

But instead of getting better it only got worse.

_____________

To be continued...