BLiSSFUL CHAMPiON

I was backstage during the last RAW before SummerSlam looking for Alexa. She sent me text a while ago before her match asking if I could meet up with her beforehand. I'm not sure when it was sent to me to be honest because I didn't charge my phone until I got in my car. My phone had died when I was at Wiz Khalifa's studio and when I realized what time it was I quickly made my way to the arena pronto. I felt pretty bad because I wanted to see her match but I know me being here still means a lot to her. As I was making my way to her dressing room I noticed The Street Profits standing in the hallway chatting with Paul Heyman. I went over to introduce myself and to my surprise they already knew about me.

"Well would you look who it is, the future WWE Champion himself! You definitely got the skills and the swag to match as well."  Angelo teased.

"Oh C'mon guys I haven't even had an official match yet, just promos but I guess they are really helping me. I'm so anxious to make my official debut on the main roster but I'm not rushing it. Good things come to those who wait right?" I suggest.

"Hell yeah Max!" Montez adds, "And the way I see it when you do make your debut it's gonna be-"

"FABULOUS!" Carmella shouts out while skipping towards us.

"Yo! It's the Princess of Staten Island herself, Carmella!" Angelo and Montez both shout.

"Hey GUYS!" she squeals barely able to contain the excitement.

"Hey Princess! I missed you sooo much. How have you been?" I ask while giving her a hug.

"Having a blast. Ever since they teamed me and R-Truth together I've really been enjoying myself. How have things between you and Alexa?" she asked.

"Oh me and Lexi are doing just wonderful. I'm actually looking for her now. Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"Her and Nikki will probably be down this way shortly. They just won the women's tag titles. It has been a pretty eventful night but that was probably my favorite moment of the night. Those 2 make a hell of a team. Hey, maybe you can help them come up with a name." she added.

"Mella, C'mon! We gotta jet. When you are the 24/7 7/11 487 5 Heartbeats Take 6 carry the 7 European TV Champion you stay on the run. I'm a wanted man!" Truth yelled out, "We Got To Go NOW!"

"Catch ya later Max!" Mella hugs me and runs off with R-Truth.

a couple minutes went by and finally I saw Alexa walking towards my way. She looked so amazing with her new title around her waist.

"Hey booski!" she exclaimed while giving me a big hug.

"Hey Baby, I love your new title. I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it in time for your match. I lost track of time and my phone was dead and-"

I was cut off mid sentence by a kiss from Alexa. We stopped, looked at each other, laughed, and kissed once more which ended up turning into a small make out session.

"Alright you 2, get a bloody room why don't ya?" Nikki teased.

"I'm sorry, I just really missed him" Alexa explained, It's been a couple days since we saw each other and it feels longer than that.

"I was just teasing ya" Nikki laughed, "but I'm gonna let you lovebirds have your time. I will call you tomorrow Lex"

"Okay!" Alexa replied while pulling me back in for another kiss.

"Whoa whoa whoa sweetie" I say tryna break free of her grasp.

"What's wrong?" she asked surprised and concerned, "did I do something wrong?"

"No baby, I just have a lot to plan for your birthday and I gotta finish some tonight so we can continue this then." I insisted.

"Okays, you're worth the wait so I guess I can be patient...you better not be playing with my emotions Max!" she says sternly.

She went to her dressing room and gathered her belongings. We both made our way out of the arena, got in my truck, and hopped on the interstate. We had a long ways to travel home. While we on the interstate I thought to myself "Thank God they gave her the rest of the week off so she can rest!"