CONSiDER YOURSELF TRULY BLiSSED

I'm in the gorilla watching the women's tag team match. This match has been pretty intense so far. I reach down to grab my root beer when I'm approached by Buddy Murphy. He has this really possessed look across his face.

"Why the hell are you here?!" He yells out.

"Supporting my woman of course, why the fuck does it matter to you?" I asked placing my drink back down.

"I really can't stand the sight of you and Alexa is still my woman!," he argues.

"Man if you don't shut your delusional ass up before you get hurt," I suggested.

I started walking towards the locker room area to calm down a bit. I get in there and started pacing back and fourth and suddenly I'm punched from behind by Buddy. Me and him end up fighting and it spills all the way into the weight room. I picked up a dumbbell and launched it towards Buddy, nearly missing his head. I tackled him to the ground and start throwing punches fiercely. A few minutes had went by and out of nowhere I felt a pair of arms reach in and peel me off of Buddy. To my surprise it was Braun Strowman. WWE officials came running into the weight room and demanded me and Buddy leave. Braun escorts me outside and we talk while I wait on Alexa to finish up her match. Buddy was escorted out by security.

Alexa and Nikki won their match and became the first ever 2-Time WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. They had a post match interview ringside and as always they were full of so many emotions and all smiles. Her and Nikki headed to the gorilla. Nikki hugged Alexa and walked off with Killian Dain.

As soon as a WWE official had saw Alexa he immediately informed her on what occurred during their match. She took off running towards the parking lot.

"What happened back there?," Braun asked.

"The hell if I know. One minute I'm watching Alexa's match and the next thing I know Buddy comes in and picks a fight. I don't think this is over to be honest." I expressed.

"Well if you need any assistance I'm nothing but a call away to hand deliver these hands!," he jokes.

"Appreciate that bro!," We fist bumped as I saw Alexa running out the performance center with a look of concern on her face.

"Oh My God babe are you ok??," she asked with this big look of concern.

I let out a heavy sigh, "I mean other than your obsessed ex starting a fight with me I suppose I'm fine.

"Oh Max," she sniffled, "I panicked because I didn't know what to expect. I really don't know what I'd do if something happened to you"

"Don't worry yourself, it's ok. We are together now and that's all that matters. Besides, if Buddy tries anything else I will have him tooken care of. He fucked with the wrong one!," I yelled out in a furious rage.

"Calm down babe," she grabbed my chin and kissed me. We gaze into each others eyes and ended up making out against my truck.

"I Love You Lexi," I started to kiss on her neck.

'I Love You Too Max," she struggled to get out.

We eventually got into the truck and sat there in silence, gazing into each other eyes. Alexa then motioned me to lean my seat back which I nodded and did so. She put her hair up in 2 pig tails, unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. It was semi-hard which made her grin. She loved the feeling of it growing in her mouth while she sucked on it. She took me all the way in her mouth with no gag reflex. 3 minutes had went by and I was on the verge of exploding.

"Babe...Oh shit...I'm about to cum!" I moaned.

"Cum for me, fuck my throat daddy!," she demanded. She placed her mouth around my shaft and deepthroats me, causing me to melt as she forced me to fuck her throat. Before I could say anything I exploded down her throat.

"Shit..," I groaned.

She raises up, wipes her mouth, and smiles at me while fixing herself up before sitting back in the passenger seat putting her seat belt on. I sat there for a couple of minutes trying to figure out what just happened.

"A lil stuck over there are we?," she teased.

"I mean that was amazing and very unexpected so how am I supposed to look?," I asked while zipping up my pants and putting my seat belt on.

"Just wait until we get home, I have more where that came from," she grinned.

I was all smiles as we drove off.

I stopped at the nearest gas station close by the house to buy some snacks and sodas. The moment I walked inside I was almost approached by a small crowd of people. They were big fans of mine and asked if they could take pictures. Alexa watched from the truck as I took pictures and one fan paid for my stuff. I walked outside and posed for another picture with a fan before getting back in the truck.

"Got yourself a fan club I see," she chuckled.

I looked over at her and glared at her, "Yeah Yeah whatever, let's just get home before somebody else notices me!"