OH MY GODDESS

It was a Friday afternoon and Alexa had just finished working out in early preparation for the Women's Tag Team Championship match this weekend at WrestleMania. I had 3 separate music videos to shoot all this weekend but I promised Alexa I would see her match Saturday so I rescheduled the shoots as a special treat for her. I wanted to spend my time with woman this weekend and make the best of it even with us being limited to traveling anywhere right now.

I say this because I had promised Alexa weeks ago that we would go out for dinner followed by a movie and I still delivered. As usual I still let her pick the food and I picked what movie we were watching. We always ended up having playful arguments when it came to date night because we were both indecisive on what to do. This year was a little different because of all the chaotic shit going on in the world we are having date night at home.

"I think this time we should get um...Chinese food? Yes! Chinese food please!" She exclaimed.

"Sounds good to me babe. I'm going to go take my shower now since it'll take you a whole day to get ready" I teased.

"Oh whatever!", She laughed, "I like to look and smell really good for my boo. I never get any complaints from you any other time."

"Oh I'm not complaining I'm just giving you a hard time", I teased, "But on a serious note the way you look and smell makes me wanna eat you up on sight."

"You're so nasty you know that? You lucky I love that shit", she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, "but if you keep smacking my ass the way you do in public again ima whoop yo ass lil boy!"

"Should I be scared? Because I'm honestly not. The Dom Sub role play only applies in the bedroom sweetheart." I expressed in a sarcastic but serious tone, "We gotta practice social distancing, remember?"

"Ok Max, Ok. You gonna see. Keep playing with me!" She scolded.

"Don't do that!" I sternly suggested while gripping her hair. I tug her hair back slightly and she lets out a gasp like moan while demanding me to let go immediately. I let go and run off towards the bathroom to shower.

Almost 2 hours went by and we were both finally ready for our stay-at-home date night. We were both wearing black and grey plaid shirts, black ripped jeans, and doc martins. We almost always try to match each other when it comes to date night. It's a cute tradition that we came up with not long after we first got together, our 3rd date to be exact.

Dinner was simple yet satisfying. She's always been pretty simple. She doesn't mind ordering take out and cuddling on the couch binge watching a show we both like. Once the movie was over, we started making out on the couch. No words were spoken...it just sort of happened.

"I really enjoyed tonight...I really wish I could come with you this weekend," Alexa sighed, "But it's WrestleMania!"

"Oh baby that's more than enough of an excuse not to be with me this weekend. WrestleMania is where I hope to perform one day...wether is wrestling in the ring or performing my music." I expressed.

"Oh Max, you're so awesome!", she smiled, "I love your motivation and determination to get where you wanna get by any means necessary!"

"Yeah well when you come from the family I have you have to have goals and achieve them just to even be considered important in their eyes," I shake my head in defeat.

"Shit seriously? I'm really sorry you had it so rough growing up," she caressed my arm and we stared into each other's eyes.

"Um..it's fine. When I'm around you I feel like I can take on the whole universe.!" I exclaimed while going in for another kiss.

Alexa cleared her throat, "Let's go to the bedroom. I'm a bundle of nerves for whatever reason and I need you to help me relax!" She grinned.

"What if I refuse to come?" I teased.

"You-," she grabbed me by my neck, "-will come with me when I say come...understood?"

"Oh you want me to cum with you or come with you?" I snickered.

"Oh you're fucking laughing, but just you wait until we get in the bedroom!" She threatens.

She rushes me upstairs, tugging me by the arm. In the bedroom she shoved me on the bed and instructed I lay down while she stripped me.
She got up slowly, unzipped her jeans, and pulled them off swiftly along with her panties.

She gave me the sloppiest blowjob for about 5 minutes before teasing the tip of my cock with her clit. I gripped her thighs while looking deeply into her eyes as she rode me up and down in a fast motion. I eventually forced her to grind up and down slowly, causing her juices to squirt all down onto my shaft. Normally she is the dominate one but I teased her harshly with just the tip of my cock, swiftly thrusting in and out while also moving it around in circles in her hot and sticky paradise. The orgasm she had was out of this world. Her legs were shaking tremendously hard as she leaned down and kissed me. We both climaxed at the same time and passed out.