29| D E A T H

WANDA, CLINT, NATASHA.

They were the three that were collecting the soul stone.As they arrived to a place that looked like a tall mountain made with stones, Natasha and Clint spotted A red faced Voldemort.

Wanda walked around, waiting for Natasha and Clint to finish the conversation with him, and as Wanda walked at the edge of the mountain, looked down, and instantly regretted it.

Wanda swallowed, continue to look down, and it was a long way.It was the fall to hell.
Then she instantly thought how to get the soul stone.

Gamora had died there.
With Thanos.
Wanda suddenly felt guilty.But ignored it.
Thanos wouldn't kill his daughter.
Or would he?
The only way he could kill her would either be strangulation or...
Throwing her off the cliff.
Why would he kill her?
Then she had the answer.
Thanos needed the soul stone.
It was hard to get the soul stone.
In order to get it, you have to sacrifice yourself.
And he wouldn't kill himself after the hard work he has done.
So he killed Gamora.
He would risk his family in order to live.

———————

DUMBLEDORE SIGHED, AS McGonagall asked, for the thousandth time—

"Where is Wanda Maximoff?Why has she disappeared?Why has Miss Evans only just appeared and has no memory of where she went?I need answers Dumbledore!"

"I'm afraid, Minerva, I cannot tell you.Strict Instructions.Now, I have a meeting with Horace."
Dumbledore said, with no hint whatsoever, and McGonagall eyed the man, before leaving.

A few minutes later, in walked Horace Slughorn.
"Ah!Dumbledore.Pleasure to see you, now..."

Dumbledore raised his eyebrows, and Horace paused hesitantly, then said.

"A few of my...students, have asked me a few questions.About something sensitive."Horace said,"I fear they're being led to the dark path.And one is a sixth year!Imagine, a sixth year, who has came here for magical education, then goes to Azkaban at the age 16 or 17!"

"First.Who shall't focus on who they are. We may focus on what they asked you, Horace.Please, make yourself comfortable."
Though that was the opposite of what Slughorn was doing, he fidgeted uncomfortably, then muttered,"Oh dear..."
"Horace?"questioned Dumbledore,"I hope you're not hiding anything from me?"

"Oh of course not!"cried Slughorn,"They asked about horcruxes,"he whispered.

Dumbledore's eyes widened and said,"Excuse me?"
"Horcruxes."

—————–——

THE TELEKENIS girl spun round, saying frantically,"You have to sacrifice someone in order to get the soul stone!"
Natasha and Clint turned round, not saying anything, and whispering to each other, their foreheads meeting.

Wanda looked round, awkwardly, then her eyes met Volmir's, and asked,"Are you Voldemort's sibling?"
He looked at her, his eyes narrowed, then opened his mouth, but stopped.

Wanda cleared her throat, then Natasha and Clint stumbled apart.

"Whose going to...go down?"asked Wanda, gulping, saying it as if it was easy, but what she really meant was, 'Whose going to...sacrifice theirselves.'

Clint stayed silent, until Natasha said,"I will.Clint, you have your whole family when you go back.Wanda...you're only 17, you have a whole future a head of you.Me...I'll be leaving this world a lot sooner than you, if you don't get yourself into trouble.Wanda, you'll be wasting you abilities.You born to protect the world.You were born to protect your people.You were born to be an Avenger."