Introduction

It's been eight years since Wendy was taken to Neverland against her will and held captive by Peter Pan, a boy with a penchant for killing children. She's still dealing with the trauma and has suffered from horrible night terrors since it happened. But she's determined to get her life back on track. Until Peter comes back and kidnaps her again.

Trapped in Neverland, she meets Dorothy and Alice, two young women with severe trauma of their own. Emotionally stunted Dorothy tells her story of Oz, where she's celebrated for accidentally killing the Wicked Witch of West, but once she sees how demented and corrupt everyone else is, she begins to question just how evil the so called witch truly was. And Alice, who has been in intense therapy since she was twelve, shares her experiences of being held prisoner by both a mad man in a hat and a vindictive queen hell bent on cutting her head off.

As they share their stories, they form a strong bond of understanding, and band together to find a way out of Neverland.

__________

I came up with this story forever ago and I'm pretty sure the beginning of it is still up on Fanfiction.Net. I ended up abandoning it for a long ass time but have decided to start writing it again.

Just an FYI this has nothing to do with the Alan Moore graphic novel Lost Girls. I had this plot in my head before I'd even heard of it so I swear the fact that it's that same three characters is a total coincidence.

Anyway! Hope you guys enjoy this one! Hopefully the first chapter will be up soon!

__________

Rating: PG-13 [for Violence]

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior permission of the author (myself). For permission requests, contact me via private message. All characters, places and situations presented in this story are 100% fictional. Any resemblance to real-life characters, places and/or situations is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019 @_rumandcocacola | Wattpad