The Gynecologist - Part Two

"Hi"you said as you saw Hyunjae by the entrance of the hospital she was working for. She smiled and greeted back, her gaze lingering on the company building that was on the opposite side of the hospital.

You nudged her and she broke out of her trance and looked at you innocently. "Okay..tell me what's wrong?"you asked. She grinned hugely. "Y/N I MET KIM TAEHYUNG"she let out excitedly.

You smiled at her. "How? How?"you asked intrigued. She smiled as she started telling about a patient running out of the hospital and bumping into Taehyung. And how they met and talked. Everything.

"No shit"you said and started laughing. Then, you saw Hyunjae tense a bit. With furrowed brows, you asked "what's wrong?". She simply nodded into a direction and you looked to see Kim Taehyung looking at Hyunjae, to be specific, as you were walking by.

You looked at Hyunjae who smiled and you wiggled your eyebrows teasingly, only for her to slap you on your arm playfully.

💜💜💜

You, Hyunjae and Jin, the three of you had a meet up at a cafe. The three of you did your casual talkings and ate while spending your afternoon. However, you could see Jin in a tense form.
He wasn't his normal self, the worldwide handsome boasting, the dad jokes and complimenting of his own food. Nothing at all. Hyunjae had left the two of you alone as she had said that she was tired.

You rolled your eyes at the memory and gulped down your coffee. Jin chuckles while you smiled innocently. "Jin....can I ask you something?"you asked after a few minutes of silence. Jin nodded for you to continue.

You cleared your throat awkwardly. "Um....are you...okay? I mean like I really feel that you are under stress and stuff. You seem upset also"you said as you sighed.

Jin smiled a tiny bit. "You noticed huh? Actually I am under stress but I'm not sure I can tell you"he said and took a bite of the cake, looking at you with sad eyes. "I'm sorry"he finished.

You smiled lightly, waving him off. "Well so I'm done and I want to go home"you said as you stood up. Abruptly, Jin also stood up and you looked at him with raised brows.

He chuckled slightly. "I'll walk you home. Let's go"he said. You nodded and exited the cafe.

💜💜💜

You walked alongside each other and now, you were at your door step and looking at each other. "I guess thanks for walking me home"you said and Jin laughed.

"You're welcome"he said. "Do you want to come inside?"you offered. Jin thought for a moment. "Yeah.."he said as he nodded. "Is that okay for you?"he asked.

You entered the house and scoffed while rolling your eyes. "Then why would I offer in the first place?"you asked sarcastically. Jin grinned at you. "I'll be back after a few minutes..just make yourself comfortable"you said as you went inside your bedroom and changed into comfortable clothes.

You walked back to the living room to see Jin open a bottle of wine. You laughed at the sight. "Want to drink that?"you asked as you pointed at the bottle. He nodded. "Lets drink Y/N!"he exclaimed and you nodded while laughing.

Well, you were sober after drinking the whole bottle with Jin but you knew that Jin was not sober. He laughed unknowingly making him cuter than ever before.

You smiled as he rambled about things, you only thought of one thing

'God his so beautiful. And you cute!! Eeeeee!!!! I'll die because of this beautiful and handsome ass of a boy'you squealed internally.

"And you know what Y/N?"Jin said in a cute voice, breaking you out of your train of thoughts. "Hm?"you asked. He grinned cutely before coming closer to you. You blushed slightly at the closeness.

"I love you!"he exclaimed and giggled.

Your eyes were wide and your brows jumped. You were shocked. "W-what?"you asked breathless. Jin pouted as he got more closer, his breath felt on your face.

You cleared your throat awkwardly. "I've loved you ever since I saw you. Its love at first sight!"he said. You gulped. "I saw you here on your doorstep, you were walking out and going somewhere I don't know"he continued and shrugged as he pointed towards the door.

"It was on your birthday..I saw you. So beautifully dressed and cute and....sexy. Hot very very hot"he said and covered his mouth with his palm. You smiled shyly. "Wow...."you managed to say out.

"So you love me?"you uttered out in shock. He nodded cutely before laying his head on your lap. "I do"he said softly before closing his eyes.

💜💜💜

You felt something move on your lap. You squinted your closed eyes and sighed in irritation. "Where am I?"you heard a confused voice. Instantly, your desire to sleep ran away and you opened your eyes in surprise.

"Jin!"you exclaimed and he looked at you and his sleeping position. His cheeks and ears turned red as he scouted away from you. "Sorry"he piped lowly. You shook your head and stood up to enter the kitchen.

You came back with a glass of water and painkillers, pushing them towards Jin. He smiled at you and thanked you. He sighed as he sat straight and rested his head on the couch with his eyes closed.

"Feeling alright now?"you asked while patting his shoulder. He hesitated in speaking. "You literally have something bugging you Jin. What is it? You've got to tell me now"you said sternly.

Jin slowly let his gaze fall on you. He faced you while sitting on the couch and sighed again. "Do you know Kim Taehyung?"he asked. You snorted and he looked at you confused.

"Who doesn't know him?"you asked in a 'duh' tone and he smiled at you lightly. "Yeah...well he's bugging me"Jin said and you looked at him confused. "Huh?"you said.

"He's interested in Hyunjae and he's always asking about her from me and he recently-"Jin cut himself off and closed his eyes.

"Its okay..take your time"you said.

What Jin confesses next leaves you shocked...even more than the fact that Jin admitted that he loves you. 

"He has planned a fake death to get closer with her and eventually become a thing. He planned this with the son of the owner of company that is opposite of the hospital Hyunjae is in, Jung Hoseok"Jin said

💜💜💜

The end of Part Two. I hope you guys enjoyed. The next part will be out soon which will be the finale of 'The Gynecologist'

 The next part will be out soon which will be the finale of 'The Gynecologist'