ill never hurt you again. i promise ❤️

Taliyahs Pov
*next morning*
i woke up in an unfamiliar bed until i remembered what happened the night before.

*flashback*
i heard my dad say "i know you're here bitch" so i packed me and talani's clothes. i wasn't talking to david or makaylah so i texted tre.
*text messages*
taliyah ❤️: tre ?..
tre 😍: yes baby ?
taliyah ❤️: can you please come pick me up ?
tre 😍: yes. are you okay ?
taliyah ❤️: i'll explain it all later
*flashback over*
i was just about to go downstairs until i heard my phone ringing. i didn't answer because i saw david's name pop up. i checked my phone and seen all his messages.
*text messages*
david 🖕🏽: i heard what happened. you okay ???
david 🖕🏽: wya ?
david 🖕🏽:babe, are you okay ?text me when you wake up
david 🖕🏽: taliyahhhh
*text messages over*
i turned my ringer off and went downstairs.
"hi" i said to tre causing him to jump a little.
"oh, wassup baby" he said making me blush.
"boyyy who said i was your baby" i said mushing his head laughing. he got up with a attitude walking upstairs.
"what's wrong with you ?" i asked him but he ignored me.
"tre i know you heard me" i said but still got no answer
"fine but can you take me to get something to wear for graduation ?" he still didn't answer so i got in the shower.
i took about a 30 minute shower, did my hygiene, then got dressed. tre was gone but when i went back into the room it was money and a note. that said:

sorry i was acting like that acting like that earlier. i'll leave you the benz (don't crash my shit) but that $1,300 is for you. get yo shit for graduation baby girl -tre

i texted him telling him thank you and left. i listened to 4 sons of a king by nba youngboy on my way there. since it was only a couple minutes away i was there in like 5 minutes.
i decided to get my nails done where i always go.

me and makaylah use to go there all the time so i hoped she wouldn't be here today.
about 30 minutes later i was sitting in the chair getting my nails done talking to my nail tech about the situation with me, dave, & makaylah when makaylah walked in. me and my nail tech kept talking until makaylah said "girl you're miserable if you're still talking about it" 🤣like bitch who tf are you talking to ???
"makaylah don't get tough cause you know i will beat yo ass" i told her starting to stand up but my nail tech pulled me back down.
"yeah sit her back down cause i will surely beat her ass" she said to my nail tech. after she said that my nail tech let me go so i ran up on her and punched her in the mouth 🤷🏽‍♂️. she tried to grab my hair but it was in a back ponytail so she couldn't do nothing. i eventually got on top of her and started beating her ass until i was pulled off of her. when i got up i saw soo many people recording and makaylah was being pulled away with a bloody nose, swollen eye, and her mouth was bleeding. i laughed seeing how bad i beat her ass 😂.
when i was out the store my whole mood was ruined by who i saw 🙄... dave.
Dave's Pov
i was at the mall shopping for my daughter talani until i heard a lot of yelling coming from a nail shop. you couldn't really see who was fighting but something told me to go in there. when i saw it was taliyah fighting i pushed people out my way and got her off the girl who she was fighting. when i pulled her off i saw makaylah with a bloody nose, swollen eye, and a busted lip. "damn she beat her ass" i said to myself carrying liyah out the store.
"what do you want dave ?" she asked me looking annoyed
"let me talk to you" "i swear i didn't know she was your best friend" i told her. i really didn't know they were bestfriends 🤷🏽‍♂️. i didn't even know they knew each other.
"how didn't you know !??" "we were on facetime together" she said starting to cry. i hate seeing her like this. i know what i did was wrong but i was mad 🤷🏽‍♂️can you blame me ?i pulled her into a hug and heard her talking into my chest "how could you hurt me like this ?" "i thought you cared about me dave" when she said that it made me feel soo bad. i didn't know what to say so i just hugged her tighter. " i'll never hurt you again. i promise" i said kissing her forehead.
we was walking to my car but she said "i'm staying with a friend" a little over a whisper.
"okay so am i taking you to your friends ?" i asked her confused
"no. he let me use his car" she said putting her head down. when she said "he" i got kind of mad but imma just see who the friend is.
"oh okay, who's your friend ?" i asked her being nosey as hell
"why does it matter dave ? it's not like we're dating" she said pissing me off. i mean she's right we don't date but that still my girl until i say so 🤷🏽‍♂️.
"yes we do date and answer my question" i told her getting irritated
"no tf we don't nig- but before she could finish her sentence i chocked her. not hard but hard enough for her to know i'm not playing.
"okay fine. i'm staying with tre" she said pushing my hand away. i didn't say nothing for a minute. i just leaned against my car looking at her a couple minutes went by. she was about to walk away until i asked her "you fucking him ?"
"no dave wtf" she said looking mad.
"good, get yo stuff out his house. you staying with me now" i told her not really giving her a choice.
"no dave. he was there for me when you weren't" she said back to me.
"okay well i'm here now so get your stuff" "i'll follow you to his house"

when she pulled up to his house i stayed a couple houses down. i told her not to tell him why she was leaving cause i don't need nobody in our business.
when she was coming out i seen one of my opps leaving out his house too. i took pictures of his car and the house they was leaving out of. i texted my right hand man:
*text messages*
big bro dave🖤: we got them niggas
lil bro gee 🖤: who ?
big bro dave 🖤: killer and his niggas
lil bro gee 🖤: say less. meet me at the trap in 50
text messages over
"can we go now" liyah said with a attitude. i didn't say nothing back and just pulled off.
i missed my daughter so i went to pick her up from the babysitters. when we made it home liyah got talani out the car seat and went to the door without saying nothing.
i unlocked it and she basically ran in.
"what's wrong ?" i asked her. she didn't say nothing so i started kissing all over her face. she started laughing and pushed me away. "stoppp. talani is trying to sleep"
"sorry but i gotta go to the trap. i might not be home until later but i brought some formula for her and there's food in the fridge" " and don't open the door for nobody"
"okay" she said sounding sad. i took talani away from her putting her in the crib and went back to taliyah and she was smiling on the phone
*phone call*
taliyah: i know. sorry i had to leave tre
tre: it's coo. when you gonna be back baby ?
taliyah: i don't know yet. i'll be back soon
tre: okay but i got to go
taliyah: okay bye
phone call over
i tried to just leave but she grabbed be bye my arm "i can't get a goodbye ?" she said.
"look taliyah you not about to have me looking stupid so if you really want to be with that nigga you can but don't take my daughter around him" okay look talani isn't biologically my daughter but i love her like a daughter.
she didn't say nothing so i moved away from her she ran up to me and crashed her lips into mine our tongues fought for dominance until she gave up. i pulled away saying goodbye then left.

i'm falling in love with this girl.

tre i'm the mm
comment and vote ❤️
i know i was supposed to update when i got 50 views but i was busy and i had writers block 🤦🏽‍♂️
but how do y'all think this is going so far ?
do y'all think dave will be loyal ?