part 1 the boy at the stairs

Deku POV.

I was lying in my bed cuddled up in my blankets just like every morning looking at my ceiling. The soft warm air flowing through my window. My mind wanders as I  get up and changed into my uniform. As I look at the time I panic I was late not on the first day! I run to the elevator which was painfully slow then rushed to UA. As I run up the stairs I trip on the last one falling into someone on the way. "Ahhh!" I dramatically fall  and he catches me. As I look up I see... I blush instantly...why am I blushing " Ehh"i say. Wait why is he blushing too!he had red and white hair and a big scar over his left eye.I was so taken aback I was frozen still.

Todoroki's  POV.

New school my last school was so boring. All the guys weren't even cute... Wait did I just think that.... Dam it I'm gay. "Shit im going to be late" he says to himself. "Ahhh!" I flip around and catch him as both of us fall down. I start to blush a little... I hope he doesn't see "Ehh" the boy says also blushing... He was so cute he had fluffy green hair and adorable green eyes. I stared at him in my arms not wanting to move. "Shit we have to go schools about to start!" I helped him up grabed his hand and started running .

Deku POV.

WHY IS HE HOLDING MY HAND!at this point I was blushing hard I could feel my cheek getting warmer and warmer. We got to class and everyone looked at my hand. Still blushing I let go quickly and sit down. I look over to see my best friend uraraka giving me that look. I'm not even gay... Wait am i.. No....right? horror struck me as I see her lean over and ask the boy I meet at the stairs his name. -Bell Rings-

Uraraka POV.

When I saw Deku holding that boys hand i couldn't help myself! They were so cute together! When Deku sat down I looked at him... HE WAS BLUSHING SO HARD!he's not even gay though... Not yet that is! I need to make this happen. I lean over to the boy
"hey what's your name mine is Uaraka? " i ask giggling. He looked over with a straight face" shoto Tokoroki " he says then turns to look at his phone. " I ship it TodoDeku Tokoroki and Deku!! " I scream to the whole class.

The whole class...

"Yeah me too!" " TodoDeku ! " they all say "ooooooooh what if we made a ship club!" Uraraka shouts out " hell yeah! "

Skip because nobody likes school
*everyone is in the common room talking after finishing there rooms!

Tokoroki POV.

When I look over at him he's blushing really badly. He's really cute when he's upset. Wait what am I say I'm not gay... Right.. Nah I'm hella gay I need to stop saying I'm not. While everyone was in the corner fan girling out I walk over to deku.

Hey guy it's authorchan here hopes you liked it. I showed my sister and she laughed so ikd. This is my first book.yes 566 words! If you have any ideas or criticism just let me know love you all. Next chapter should be out soon bye!