My Quirk(s)

hi um this story's plot some of the quirks I found on different reed's so I thought why not make a story so um I will try and make this all make sense we will start at the doctor to see if izuku has a quirk and izuku is very smart for a kid he is actually smarter then the principal nezu at U.A okay so let's get this horse on the road.

----------At the doctor---------

Izuku POV 

the doctor came back with six's paper and sat down and said "okay izuku do you want to hear the good news or the bad" my mom had a scared expression and I was worried too and said " bad please" he looked at me with a looked that said that I should hear this alone so I looked at my mom and asked "mom can you leave for this part please" she looked at me with worry and I looked at her in reassurance and then she calmed down and walked out then i looked at the doctor and he continued " I'm sorry but the bad news is about your mother (A/N keep this in mind I'm 14 so i have know Idea how doctor stuff works) has cancer and will die in a week please look after her and make every moment last " I was sad that that are time was cut short but I had a feeling that this was not really about me in the first place so I nodded and said "may I have have the good news" and the doctor said "I am the first person that have naturally developed more then one not only that they all are way stronger then all might himself hear" he handed me the papers and i was astonished and I looked at the doctor and asked " okay but dose is tell me on these papers what the side effects are if I uses them too long?" the doctor was actually on his computer cataloging my quirks into the system and answered "you will have no side effects at all because of your immortality is that all oh and the names of the quirks are at the bottom well they aren't actually quirks for some reason they were actually active when you were born so technically your superpowers and not quirks, no hurry your mother must be worried" I nodded said by and left and found my mom in the waiting room and when she saw me she looked really worried and when we got to the apartment she asked what happened and hi reassured her that is was nothing and then on for the rest of the week we played and we even went to bakugo's  and payed, we played  until she past away happy and her last words to me were that she loved me and said that my father was eraserhead the hero or known as shouta aizawa.

cliffy any way I will start the new chapter wright away okay my devil spawn lings have fun