mama cry's store

Arron dragged you into the bitty shop. "Arron!!~ where are we!? Arron was your boyfriend who would do anything for you and it was your birthday and he brought u somewhere for it .he uncovered your eyes.
You recommend this place it was the store that you passed to get to your job at the cafe!" Aaron what are we doin here?" "Well since it's your birthday I thought you might like a bitty "
" He said sweetly. "Go on go look around!!" He softly nudged you in the direction of the pens with bitttys in them. You saw a bigger pen with a sign over it that said: " New Baby bitty bones! " You looked in the pen you were immediately saw five bittys that were even more tiny then the others. But one bitty caught your eyes. He had on a  black onesie with a red jacket with fluff on the sleeves and the hood.he also had a black pacifier with a white skull on it., "Awwww" you said.you looked at the information card on him.

Baby Fell

Adopted: 0

Age:0

Love: Level Of ViolencE: depends on how you rasie him

Personality: cute and needy is teething so may bite you get fussy but also attached likes mustard and red and the color red
After reading rou pick up the little guy he was asleep but was starting to wake up.

_____________________________________________________________________
                                                       A\N

Hello guys this is my first book and as you can see I'm not very good at writing so please don't judge but if you have any questions please feel free to ask!~ bye! Sanzy out.