Tayo Amenia:"Would you be?"

Tayo Amenia is one of Tenma's best friend since Tenma is always visiting Tayo on the hospital. But that was past of years ago.

*Present*

Tayo Amenia is now got out on the hospital. One time he visit the raimon club to have little match and that day you were just new transfer in raimon high.(Your a shy girl bro!). While your walking in the entrance Tayo just bump into a buly, Tayo triying to calm down the bully but the bully tries to punch Tayo.

(You learned Kung Fu and Fight like a ninja. And also you always bring you secret weapon. When you came to your grandfather in China.)

You run to the bully and you grins at his back and you point a sharp thing on his neck.

You: Sorry to him or else i bring your life to the reaper. Would you?

Bully: S-Sorry-

You: *grins off to the bully* Good you come to me first were going to the guidance. *turn around*

Bully: Sorry? But not Sorry! *pull off a knife*

He throw it to you,Tayo thought that you didnt know.

Tayo:Hey! Watch out!!

You:Oh!-*turn around again and pull off you secret weapon on your hair*
Haaaaaa-ahgr!!!

Tayo:'What the heck is that?'

You jump off to the bully and tie his hands and you pull him towards the scholl door. After you bought the bully in the office. Tayo asked you...

Tayo: Hey!...Um.Ah.. Thanks for saving me whats your name?

Tenma:Tayo!!!! What happend?

You:Im-...*Run away*

Kaiya:Are you really ok?
Tayo:Yeah! I thank to- *turn around*
Huh?!..Where is that guy?.

Tenma: Huh? Where? Who is it?

Tayo: I dont...know that guy..I dont know if that is a boy or a girl?

Tsurugi: I heard thats a girl. She came from China and they say that she act like ninja. She is Master Kung Fu since she was little.

Tenma: How did you know about that?

Tayo: Tsurugi!, What is her name?

Tsurugi:Her name is (Y/N)

Tayo: Ohh~ alright..

Kaiya:I repeat, hiw did you know a lot about her?

Tsurugi: the principal told me and he said that she will be a Hall monitor... But some say she is kind but other... You know opposite of that...

Tenma:By the way Tayo why your here?

Tayo: I just want tell you that our team is challenging your team... I literly going in your club room but it get on this point..

*BACK TO YOU*

Your p.o.v.

What is wrong in me why im too shy but act like a boy when it comes to fight? Is there is problem in my clan? Why should i cove r my face with a mask? I have a lot af question in my head... That never been answered..

Tayo saw you sitting under the sakura tree near on the soccer field.

Tayo: Ah! Hah! I finaly found you (Y/N) chan!!

You:Hey! You know my name?

Tayo: Nah-! Some one tell me your name!

You: Wait... Are you the guy that i save earlier?