My boyfriend is an Alien? (Banda): part 3 "Y/n's Secret"

Doctor: So..... You knew it already! Now tell me why her heart is so poor?!

Uncle Ling: I If ypu want to know it .... You need listen on her story....

Doctor: Of course i'll listen even though its long...

Uncle Ling: Have a sit...

*Flashback on y/n's story*

You: Dad..... Dad....

Dad: Yes?! Y/n?!

You: Can you go out play with me,please? Dad?

Dad: Im sorry y/n! Maybe next time..... But...

You: What is it?

Dad: You can play with your mother insted!?

You: But mother is in other world.....

Dad: Umm.... How about, you play with your friends?

You: I DONT HAVE ANY FRIEND!!!! THEY BULLY ME!!! THEY SAY IM A FREAK!!! *cries* *run on your room*

Dad: (y/n..... Im sorry.... You have that horn in your head....  Im sorry....)

*At your bedroom*

You: *cries* Why everyone hates me!? I wish i dont have this horn in my head!!! Why i had this? How did i get this? Am i inborn? They always call me im a monster!! Am i really a monster?! Why im not normal like the other kids?! I want to be normal!!!

Uncle Ling: Y/n..... I know your unhappy with your sittuation! But im sure that your father had a reason thats why he was busy!

You: What is he busy to?

Uncle Ling: Its too complicated to understand...

You: Why?

Uncle Ling: Its many calculation.

You: Calculation... What is that?! Thats not a reason either!

Uncle Ling: I told you it's too difficult to understand!

You: Ok..... Uncle....

Uncle Ling: Its for your safety.....

You: Ok....

*Present*

Uncle Ling: When she was in the elementary.. She got bullied.. So we descided to hire a teacher for her to just learn at home, in that case she'll on get bullied....

Banda: Is shr still have horns? Like..... Me?

Uncle Ling: Yes.... But when she got highschool we didnt hire a teacher... We transfer her in a private school.... And.... We didnt expect that she got beated..... Her left horn.... Broked..

All: *shock*

Uncle Ling: After Y/n's horn broked.... She fainted and her pulse begin to geg weaker and weaker.... Y/n's father make a medicine to prevent the weak heart... Until her father died...

Tenma: Such a bad day... And a sad life...

Banda: Can i have an question?