My Red Scarf: Fubuki Shirou

This afternoon beside the beach resort. There was a match between the raimon and Aliens?(Im not sure😑😕)

A lot of people watching the match. Beacause its exiciting!! In that moment you where at the seashore. And you hear a noise coming for you and thats a soccer ball that who passed the goal post..

You: -gasp- (Its coming..)*kick the ball in the air and used a hissatsu* "BURNING.. ICE!!"

They shock that the ball had a shoot power like a hissatsu technique..

Endou: What the-....

Sumeoka:How did it got here again?

Fubuki: (someone is gliding the ball in the air) Wait!!! *shock* ( theres a girl!!)

You: *screaming* GET IN!!!!!!

Fubuki: everybody run!!!

All: *run and panic*

You: *spin the ball*

Fubuki: *use a defense hissatsu*

You: -gasp-... (i'll shoot it on there enemy's goal)*spin the ball 2x all the way to the enemy's goal*

Goalkeeper: What the..-.. Heh..."WORM HOLE" *Didnt block*

All: *shock*

Endou: How did she do that?

You: *go down* be carefull next time... You might hit a person accidently..

Endou: I'll apologize for him.. Were sorry..

You: I forgive you this time... But.. In one condition..

Endou: What condition?

You: You'll let me join the game..

Endou: I'll tell couch!! Couch! Can she join?

Couch: *nod*

Endou: Yes!

You: Thanks...*look at Fubuki* it looks like...

Endou: huh? What is it..

You: No nothing...

Endou: Your hair is long and orange peach and had a red scarf! Your look like Fubuki!!

Fubuki: Uhg....

Goenji: Look alike only..

Fubuki: Hehehe.. Your right*upset*..

Commentator: The match countinued.. Wait a minute! Theres a new player .and its a girl?! Wow?! That girl is changed by Fubuki Shirou! Is it good for them or not?

You: *Set up* Uhg.. I feel great..

Sumeoka: Is it gonna be alright?

Goenji: Lets just trust Endou.

Sumeoka: But, can we trust? Her?