jabez 👼

a loud bleeping noise awakes me. i grab my phone. 5:23 am. time for modeling. i go to the bathroom and get ready. i stopped by my favorite cafe that sold pastries, donuts and a lot of other stuff. "good morning. can i get a raspberry pastry?" i asked. "sure, anything else?" the employee asked. "oh yeaaa. i'll get the green smoothie," i replied. "okay, your total is $12.28." she said, making eye contact. i payed her and waited for my drink. as soon as i saw it on the counter, i picked it up and went straight to my car to the agreed location. i pulled to the beach and watched the sun rise inside my car. it looked so pretty. i saw my photographer. "good morning. we have a special guest. you might know him," my photographer said, looking excited. a curly haired boy with hazel green eyes walked up to me and shook my hand. "nice to meet you. i'm jabez," he said smiling. "hi, i'm ariane," i said grinning. "isn't he the one with 1.1m on Instagram." i thought. even though i had 3.2m, it still was a lot for me. i got out my thoughts and we started shooting for around 2 hours.
"and that's a wrap!" my photographer said, grinning, holding up two thumbs up. i started walking up to my car. i looked back and saw jabez running up to me. "oh, uh. can i have your number? i might need it if we shoot again." jabez asked. "um, sure." i replied, nervously. i have a boyfriend though, i thought. whatever. we exchanged numbers. i started driving. he seemed nice and was good looking, i thought. but no we just met and i'm not gonna date him. with his looks, he probably has a girlfriend. yeah, about right. probably. said my thoughts. i got home and walked in on kaylen cleaning up the house. "kaylen, why are you cleaning up the house? isn't it already tidy?" i questioned, raising an eyebrow. "well, i have a special guest coming. and my friends, remember?" she replied. "oh yeaa, who's the special someone?" i said smirking. "oh, no one. just my boyfriend." she said, with a grin. "finally you found someone." i said laughing. "yep!" she exclaimed. i went to my room and turned on my playlist. 'drama' - roy woods & drake started playing. i sang along while doing my hair. then i heard someone knock on the door. i stood a few steps behind the door. "it's him," kaylen exclaimed. i looked and saw . .
;))