oh 👼

jabez. i saw jabez. i was shocked. "hey," jabez says, pecking kaylen's cheek. he looks around and sees me. "oh, nice to see you again, ari-." "ariane. and nice meeting you again too," i say with a fake smile. he nods his head and i look at kaylen, she looked mad. "oh, you guys know each other?" she says with a fake laugh. "yea. actually we met today," he responded. i nod my head. the living room was quiet for a minute. "oh coool," kaylen says, breaking the silence. "um, i made dinner so let's eat," she adds.
jabez followed her to the kitchen. and so did i. "i made nothing special, just pasta and salad. salad especially for arianne." she says, grinning. i smile back. is she actually serious? why is she acting like this? i thought. we all go sit at the table. "here." she says, serving jabez a full plate of pasta. "thanks," he replies. kaylen handed me the bowl. "you can do it yourself," she snaps. "yea. hahaha." i say, fake smiling. i looked at jabez for a very long time and i look over to see kaylen mouthing, 'he's mine ' and 'you have a boyfriend,' i mouth back, 'i know'
she rolls her eyes and kisses jabez on the cheek. he smiles. we all got done finished eating. "ariane, can you wash the dishes? me and jabez are going to the movies" kaylen says, smirking. "oh okay," i say, nodding my head. they left and i started crying. how could my "bestfriend" do that to me? i let it go since i was dating aiden. i finish with the dishes and laid down on my couch. well today was interesting. i thought.