Chapter 21

We gave up, because that maze was way too hard. We came up with a theory that everything just goes around in a circle and that there's no way out, but that's probably just because we're sore losers and couldn't solve a maze, so we were pretty salty until I came up with an idea.

"Hey, couldn't we like try to go back down the hole that Seungmin made and open the door of that floor? We would just need some rope or something, right, because the floor's gone."

We thought about it and came up with the best way to execute the idea. Minho had in fact prepared for almost every situation and gave us very strong wires and a foldable harness. There were also grips on the wire which could be locked onto a certain place so that someone would be able to hold the end of the wire while the other person went down on the harness. Seungmin would go down first and  hack open the door, then we would go down one by one. Woojin would go last because he was probably strongest, but we would figure out how to get him down later.

Seungmin was lowered down slowly by Chan and Woojin, and he began to swing to reach the door. He grabbed the keypad which was very hard to do and one-handedly attached specially long wires up to his phone and the pad. Then he swung back to directly under the hole and typed very fast on his phone before the door hissed open. 

"Good job, Seungmin!" I gave him encouragement, and he swung again to the door, holding onto the frame and then getting out of the harness. Chan and Woojin hauled up the harness again, and I carefully put it on. Soon, I was with Seungmin inside the door, and Chan got down too. He didn't bother putting on the harness, he just stepped one foot into it. 

"Woojin, how are you gonna get down?"

"Here, hold onto your end. I'll drop down this end, and you pull it up, ok?"

Chan held onto the harness as Woojin dropped the end down, then we retrieved that end.

"Now, throw me the harness."

It took several tries to throw the harness end to him, but eventually he got it and he jumped straight down the hole, trusting that we wouldn't drop him. He swung low under the floor (which wasn't there anymore) but we eventually got him up as well. Then we kept on going. 

There was one more door to get through but we bypassed that easily, and now there was security. Cameras, people, we could see all of it, but we decided to go classic 'beat up a few guys, take their clothes and act like you're a security guard.' Easy. There were no female guards though (I wonder why) so I turned around as they got changed, and decided to go with the 'escort me' undercover strategy. We then beat up one more guard and asked him where I.N was, and he answered pretty fast once we threatened him with tasers. Chan, the guard, Woojin, and Seungmin acted as though they were escorting me someplace as we casually walked out in the open as the guard gave us directions. 

"This is easy. I wonder how the others are doing", I murmured out of the corner of my mouth to Seungmin.

"Yeah, it is Y/n. Too bad that we couldn't have had more alone time, right?" Enough. We had enough alone time.

Before I could answer, Chan gave us both angry looks to be quiet and we shut up. Then we were walking down a corridor with only a door and a guard outside of it, and the guard that we had forced to give directions suddenly ran before we could taser him.

"Captain! Captain, help! These people are infiltrators!"

Woojin cursed under his breath and Chan was going to tell him to watch his language but then decided it was ok since I.N wasn't there. Then Woojin, Chan and Seungmin pulled out their guns to prepare for a shoot-out, but the 'captain' quickly turned around and pinched the guard's shoulder, knocking him out.