CHAPTER II

A Familiar Place

Touchdown.

Athens, Greece

The hot blazing sun welcomed our team to Greece. Great. The 10-hour flight was already tiring and now the heat is testing my patience. But then, trust me, I've had worse.

Today, we will be settling in our hotel rooms and start planning for tomorrow. And as team leader, I have to be secure everything before we get in. Which means I'll have to wake up early to visit and see the place before hand.

As soon as we checked in i immediately unpacked. I wanted to make the plan as soon as possible. But there was just one thing, the place seemed too familiar. It was like I knew it by heart, because as soon as I saw the map, I felt familiarity, I felt as if it was
HOME.

And now I'm sitting on my desk, trying to remember if I've already saw the place. Or if I've already lived there. Pathetic, I know but it's already driving me crazy.

Something inside me was telling me to remember but I just can't. I've been to multiple places before here in Greece, what does this place have that makes it so different?

I decided to give up testing my memory and start planning for tomorrow. After all, I might get more information and clues about this place once I finish planning.

11:32 PM

It took me hours to finish the plan, I had to make sure that it was flawless, I wouldn't want to have any casualties while searching.

I sighed as I once again tried to remember the place, it feels so familiar yet nostalgic. The place seems to be an important part of my life, it was like a missing piece that one needs to complete the puzzle. I felt so incomplete, so empty. A missing piece. I need that missing piece.

I took a quick bath to freshen up and hopefully get some sleep but the mysterious feels of the place got to my head. Looks like I won't be keeping my promise to Mr.Bonifacio, I'd probably end up being late tomorrow.

What bothered me more is that I wasn't just thinking about the place, I was also thinking of her. That girl.

Who are you?

Authors' note:
mysterious? hmmmm. who is that girl? drop down some thoughts mousselets.
lovelots,
mousseketeers♡