Chapter 1:[Visions and feelings]

first chapter of this story!! [art belongs to "Spirit-of-Steam"]

👌︎♏︎⬥︎♋︎❒︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ⬧︎◻︎♏︎♋︎🙵⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ♒︎♋︎■︎♎︎⬧︎

☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎ ⬧︎⧫︎❒︎◆︎♑︎♑︎●︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ♒︎♓︎⬧︎ □︎⬥︎■︎ ♐︎♏︎♏︎●︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎📪︎ ♏︎❍︎□︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎⬧︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ❍︎♓︎■︎♎︎

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaster is asleep in his room, he's been exhausted for the past few days.
.
.
.
.
Gaster woke up in a dark room, all he could see was gray, then he heard laughter... He went and followed the voices and every time he gets close and closer... He could hear the voices clearly... He can hear his own voice laughing and having fun and 2 more other voices... But the 2 other voices sounded like his...test subjects...

He saw a door a wooden door in front of him, and the voices were behind it.. Gaster thinked for a moment whether he should open it or not, but it's either the door or this no existing gray room with nothingness...

Gaster opened the door slowly and he froze on what he saw... He saw himself holding a book and 2-P was beside him and 1-S too... They looked so happy...

He began trembling... He already made the choice back then.. There's no going back..

He can't risk going back... He needs to move forward...
.
.
.
.
.
Gaster bolted up awake from his bed and he's still shaking from the dream he had... He can't go back now... The things he made are nothing for him, they are just nothing but tools...

He let himself calmed down and look at the time, he saw its early morning and he still have time before he went to continue his work on the lab.

He left his house and walked straight to the lab, since he needs to meet up with asgore and alphys, he needs to drop his reports to them about the core.

He's almost near the lab door when suddenly he froze as he saw a vision in front of him, he saw himself with 1-S and he seems happy teaching him about the computer and other more science stuff and somehow sans fell asleep.

[art by: subject_wdg_2p]

He was standing there frozen for a few minutes until he came to his senses and he shook it off. But his head is giving him headaches.

He continued to walk and open the door but with his head aching he didn't noticed that he tripped on the lower part of the door as he opened it, gaster stumbled inside and almost fell with his face first on the ground but a big soft fluffy hands caught him.