Rant #29 - Fanfictions (7)

1. You Are Not A Mannequin

So let me get this straight;

- You went shopping with El, Dani and Perrie two months ago

- You went shopping with your boyfriend, Louis one month ago

- He practically bought you a whole wardrobe for you on your birthday

- He practically bought you a whole wardrobe for you on Christmas

- Then he took you shopping on New Years Eve

But yet you still find an excuse of some sort so you can live in his 'over-sized t-shirts' and boxers?

Wait, no, I got it. He accidentally set fire to your wardrobe again because of 'The Prank Wars', didn't he? Silly Louis.

2. You're Insecure, Don't Know What For (lol, sorry for this subtitle but I had to)

*skinny girl with curves in all the right places and looks gorgeous like some bloody Kardashian*

'"ERMAHHGADDD HARREH, I FEEL SO INSECURE!! JUST LOOK AT MY UGLY FACE AND HUGE BODY, I HATE MEEE!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO GO AND CRY ABOUT IT NOW SO YOU CAN ALL FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!!!"

Gurl.

You. Opticians. Right now.

3. I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Bully

'Monday

"What did he do today, Katie?"

"He purposely bumped into me, so all my homework fell on the floor, then when I went to pick it up them up, he snatched it away from me and ripped it up in front of my face."

Tuesday

"What did he do today, Katie?"

"He punched me because he caught me staring at him."

Wednesday

"What did he do today, Katie?"

"He stole my lunch money, I told a teacher, but she accused me of lying."

Thursday

"Why do you let him do this to you Katie? Why don't you tell someone who can do something about it?"

"I'll... I'll think about it."

Friday

"So did you tell someone? The headteacher?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSEE I'M IN LURVEEE WITH HIMMM AND ALL HIS LITTLE THINGS OKAYYY??"

"What 'little things'? You mean, the abusing?"

"Yeah... IT'S HOT WHEN HE DOES THAT, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?!"

"..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - lol idek.