×××

On the end of the path stood a girl with a pleasing and elegant posture. Warm but strange blinding light is shinning behind her, making it hard to see the beauty she have. Just staring at her dark face makes the eagerness spike into another level. It will be a great privilege to witness such beauty.

Looks like fate wants to play a little game with a confusing mechanism.

Twisted. Bewildered. Surprised.

Her silhouette formed slowly, completely contradicting her stance. It resembles a pitiful girl who's trembling, hugging her knees like its the source of her dear life. Pitch black– darker than its supposed to be.

Bit by bit, the blinding light starts to fade but the silhouette never did. The graceful girl is nowhere to be found.

Looking closer, there sat a girl, arms around her knees and rocking herself for comfort. Studying her features, her skin have tons of marks and dents. Quite skinny. Having dry and broken lips which look like they can't produce any words. Cheeks seem rosy from the fresh blood, roaming around her face and in her nose. Lastly, her eyes. Her innocent eyes who held millions of questions, never ending 'why's, desperate pleas.

Swollen. Dull. Dead.

She lived.