The "Made For Each Other" Myth

Yes.. it's a thing.. and yes people believe it..

The good old:

It's just a matter of time before I just bump into someone who gets my jokes (all of em.. and I mean ALL OF EM), Understands all the pop culture references I make, just happens to have the same taste in music, shares my unhealthy obsession with desserts and to top it all off, is a certified Nutjob of my Calibre. A pleasant thought.

And out of the reel life, it's non-existent. Sure you might have more than a couple of things in common. And that's good. The compatibility. The comfort. It's good..

It's just that.. it's people we are talking about, not pieces of a goddam puzzle that are manufactured to perfectly fit into a bigger picture. And maybe,just maybe.That's the beauty of it all..

We are rough around the edges &  there's scope for something more than perfect. There's this other unexplored side of you that's not "Made for them" but is "Right for them". There's gonna be friction, but it's all gonna fit in just right with passing time.

And Sheesh.. if you read through all that.. the point is:
There's No freaking way that 2 people are just
" Made for each other ".. it's people, not a tailored suit.. sometimes.. people.. they are just... Not made for but..

" Right For Each Other "

♥️♥️♥️

©thewritingbunny