MINECRAFT FESTIVAL!!!

Stampy's pov

YAY!! We are finally going to the minecraft festival!! WHOOP WHOOP! YASS!! I hoped sqaishey and me could do something together, but of course I'm going cuz Lee is here until the end of summer, and summer is really ending. I put on a Stampy shirt and jeans. I walk downstairs to see squid all ready eating breakfast. He had a shirt that said Squid nugget with a squid on it. He smiled and asked,"Ready?" I replied,"IM READY" we head to Sqaishey's house and all the girls minus netty are their. Amy was leaning on Lee and they walked out first. They were finally gonna let the fans know about their relationship. They looked adorable together. I loves they way that smiled at each other. The whole house erupted with girls. Rosie, Sqaishey, mousie, Yammy, Zoe, Salem, and Ashley Marie walked out. They were all chit-chatted. Tomohawk and Netty pulled up in there car. They were sooo cute together. We all crammed in the car and drove off! When we arrived at the convention fans totally over took us. We were being swarmed!!

Lee's pov

Yay!!! I love this place! Me and Amy have announced are relationship to he fans and they are thrilled!!! What I'm scared of is a break up!!! That would be bad!! Well we had a great time. We received some Amazing fanart by some girls named Gem, Lily, Muriel, Emilia, and Kristin. They were great pics! And we even read some fanfiction!! They were amazing!!! We all went home with smiled on our faces. We had a great time!😋😜😝😛