What he does for your birthday - Ashton

Ashton:

You slowly open your eyes as the rays of sunlight are leaking through your curtains. After about 10 minutes you are finally awake and decide to go on your phone. Your usually up and getting ready for the day by now but today your not doing anything, today is your birthday!

You go on twitter to see loads of tweets from the fans - @lukeslollipop: OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N WE LOVE YOU!❤️' or '@mikeyashthreesome: Woo happy birthday Y/N we love you and ash as a couple!' Obviously there were a couple of nasty ones but you decided to ignore them seen as it was your day to be happy.

About half an hour later you got a phone call from your boyfriend ash. Sadly, he's on tour at the moment so he can't be there with you :(

"Hey babe" you say as soon as you pick up. "hey baby girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" "Aw thanks ash" you smile down the phone. "that's alright sweetie! hey, could you do me a favour? Go to the front door, there should be a parcel there." "mmm okay" you mumble, carefully placing your phone between your shoulder and ear as you walk down the stairs. When you get to the front door, you open it seeing nothing there. "there's nothing there ash" you say feeling a little bit disappointed. "look a bit harder" you hear but it doesn't sound like it came threw the phone. You spun around so quick you felt dizzy but that didn't matter because your boyfriend, who you hadn't seen for 8 long months, was standing there. Before you even had chance to think straight your body took of and you started sprinting towards Ashton. As you got nearer he opened up his arms as you leapt into them. "Hey baby" he mumbled into your hair. you couldn't even reply because you were sobbing. You had missed him so much. You pull away slightly to plant a loving kiss on his lips. "happy birthday baby girl" he whispers before gently pecking your lips.

A/N: hey guys! I know I only updated yesterday but I got a vote on the calum pref so as promised here's Ashton's! Also, there was this really cute comment on yesterday's update from Niall_is_irish_ which was super cute! Please leave comments and vote guys! It means so much to me, and it means you get more regular updates! I'm thinking about the next pref to either be a song pref (good girls) or he leaves for tour! Let me know down in the comments which you prefer! Thanks guys, love you :) x

Jesus that was a long a/n!

Byee!