Chapter 1

Kirishima's POV

Another day. I say as it hits 12:00 am and I take a puff out of my cigarette. I walk back to my house and everyone is sleeping already my dad on the couch drunk. Mom in her bed probably cried herself to sleep again. I had to slowly and quietly walk upstairs like usual and go to sleep.

The next morning I woke up drained of emotion and didn't want to move. I just looked at the wall I front of me for 5 minutes then I realized I was forced to move because if I skipped school not only would it affect my report card but my dad would just be amazed on how I tried to skip knowing he was home. I always give out a good name for him but truth is that he is just.... complete and utter shit. I get ready and quickly leave the house. But before I did I took a pill just to ease the pain and try to put me in a happier mood. I walk to school and on the way I saw kaminari and Sero. I ran up to them "HEY GUYS!" They turned around and both went " WHATS UP BITCH AAAA!" They always know how to make me laugh in my worst moments. I ran up to them and we talked the whole way to school.

When we got there everyone was in the class happy as always. I sat in my desk with kaminari and Sero right next to me. We laughed the whole time to the point where people asked if we were okay. I said "No we're dying" and sero fell off the desk he was sitting on. That made kaminari blow up to the point he started crying. Everyone was laughing... but the only one in the room who I wanted to hear laugh the most was midoryia! I know it sounds weird but everything about him makes me feel 20 ft tall.

Mr aizawa came in the class and said settle down. Everyone took there seats and the lesson started. I took out my notebook and started writing in it. On the sides I drew a little. It started off simple like X's and the S gang symbol. Then it turned to skulls and beer. After the lesson we had to go to lunch and everyone was in there own little group. I got up and told my friends I needed to go to the bathroom and left. I just needed to seriously take a pill just one.

When I got to the bathroom I saw tokoyami, shoji and todoroki hanging in there. Everyone knows them as the depressed kids and of course they were talking about their shitty lives. But they said it was getting better. I just said hi and went into a stall. I sat down on the toilet and took a pill. I took another one and decided one cut was fine I mean if it's shallow enough they wouldn't notice. "Hey yo kirishima you good?" Shit! I've been in here for a long time! I got up and went to the sink "yeah yeah dude I'm fine haha" I said with a smile. I waved by and they did back. I was smiling because I was drugged and it felt so good. Even a little. I got back to the lunch room and the whole gang asked where I was. I rubbed the back of my neck and just said "ha well I was in the bathroom and todoroki, shoji and tokoyami were talking about their lives. I feel bad for them man" kaminari then said "yeah dude they have the hardest lives here! I wonder if like one of us were like them what would happen?!" My stomach churned a little "yeah dude!" Sero said.

Time skip to after school.

I was walking home and me kaminari and Sero went our deprecate ways " Bye man!" " see ya!". I waved by with a smile and when they left my smile faded. Fast. I left my friends and now I'm defenseless.

I made it home and the first thing I heard was my dad screaming at my mom. Beer bottles were being thrown at my dad and my dad just kept on yelling about how me and my mom are shit and that we will never be anything. I expect that honestly.

I walked upstairs and locked the door. I quickly did the homework and during the math part I got a text. "Hey guys! It my birthday soon and I wanted to invite the whole class to come to my sleepover/ b day party! - Momo"  I was surprised to see everyone said yes. EVEN BAKUGO! I was the only one who didn't answer and then some one texted 'hbu kirishima!?' It made my heart flutter because it was midoryia who asked. I quickly responded with a 'I can't!' With a sad face. People asked why and I said ' Idk my mom and dad said no sadnessssss' and When I was done with the home work I checked the time. It was 5:58 pm. My dad was still yelling at my mom and she was screaming like bloody murder. I couldn't do anything except cry. I had enough of it and went down stairs to defend her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" I screamed at my dad. "FUCK OFF YOU SHIT BAG."  "NO HOW ABOUT YOU STOP HURTING MOM!" He then decided to fight me and I used my quirk on him but nothing happened. He punched my stomach and I threw up a bit. He took the meter stick near the door and kept hitting me with it. I ended up bleeding but my dad just sat on the couch watching tv and my mom crying in her bedroom. I took a beer bottle out of the fridge and my pack of cigarettes and a jacket and left the house. It was 8:37 I wasn't coming back home til 1:00 am. I was walking around the city and saw a few of my class mates outside and they were on a bench talking about what to get for momo's birthday.

I decided to just keep walking past but they ended up seeing me. "Hey kirishima!" Uraraka called. I didn't want to turn around but that was so impolite not to so I did. "Hey uraraka!" "Yo kirishima you don't look so good are you okay!" Midoryia asked. "Oh I was just watching a sad movie with my mom and dad. They really love movie nights. "Wow! Your parents seem like a great couple kirishima!" Iida said. "Haha yeah they love each other alright" I said rubbing the back of my neck and and laughing. "Hey Kiri why do you have a beer bottle?" I looked at my hand and I was at loss of words it was half empty already and all I said was. " I found it and I wanted to throw it away haha people should stop littering!" "Yeah kirishima your right! I aspire to be as kind and happy as you!" "Haha thank you! Well I go to go! Bye guys take care!" I smile while waving bye at them.

When I didn't see them I drank the rest of the beer bottle and threw it out. I took out a cigarette and lit it. I took a few puffs before looking at the night sky. Wow! The stars are beautiful.

I kept walking and I ended up bumping into a classmate. Todoroki! He caught me smoking and he took the cigar out and stepped on it "KIRISHIMA WHAT THE HELL?!"