Chapter 2

"KIRISHIMA WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING" todoroki screamed. I thought I could let it all out to him since his story is kind of like mine except he said "you don't want to smoke especially when your this age and how happy you are. Smoking is gonna make your life worse." And all I said after was "then fuck it my life is already shitty enough. Smoking was the only thing I got goin for me." And I simply just walked away.

Man it's 12:00 and I need to wait til 1:00 to go home. I walk to McDonalds and order a McChicken. The cashier called my number and I grasped the bag. Then suddenly I heard my name being called out "HEY KIRISHIMA!!" It was denki. I turned to see denki, Sero, Mina and Bakugo all looking at me with shock. "B-bro are you okay." "Yeah why?" "You look as if you saw a murder." "Oh no no I'm fine trust me haha" they were all worried for me and I can tell. I gave them a big smile and said " see ya I go to go back home now!" They all said bye and I left.

After that I sat down on a park bench and opened the burger. I put 3 pills in the burger and ate the whole thing. I looked up at the sky as I lit another cigar. Haha my life is a fucking joke.

It soon turned 1:00 am and I needed to go back home. I made it home and everyone as usual was a sleep.

Dad knocked out on the couch and mom in her bed. I went up stairs and knocked the hell out. The next morning was the same thing as yesterday except when I saw Sero and denki and made a friendly gesture they both looked at me worriedly. "Whatsup guys why you look so gloomy?" Denki started to cry and cup his mouth. "Well yesterday the squad went to see where you went to. We saw you on the bench and saw you put drugs in your burger. We also saw you smoking and saying your life is a joke. We all saw you crying at nothing." My stomach churned so bad I thought I was gonna be sick.

"Whatttttt? Pfft no way I would never smoke!" Denki then grabbed both of my shoulders "kirishima don't try to deny it. Todoroki also told us what happened with you and the smoke. And with what you said to him. Midoryia said he saw you with a beer bottle and crying! What's up with you!"  "Nothing denki I'm fine!" I was saying laughing a little while rubbing the back of my neck. "Dude your clearly not fine! How the fuck are you so good at hiding it!" "That's because there's nothing to hide Sero I'm fineeee" Sero then grabbed my arm and pulled my sleeve up.

There were no cuts because I don't cut on my arms. I cut my legs. He looked up at me and I gave him a confused look "what are you trying to find?" "N-nothing" "well shall we go?!" "Um ok then"

Once we got there the whole entire class just stared at me. I smiled and waved hi but everyone just seemed as if they were about to cry. I looked at them with a confused look and then denki whispered in my ear "they all think your suicidal kirishima" my heart dropped. What?! How! I thought I was doing so good! I was fucking hiding it so well. I looked and saw midoryia. He was looking at me with tears in his eyes. His big sparkly green eyes.it hurt to see him upset especially over me.

Aizawa came in and told us to take our seats. We all did and then the lesson began....

It was horrible not only was it boring but people kept passing notes to me mostly denki and Sero asking if I was ok. I mean like I wasn't but I didn't want anyone to know.

After the lesson was lunch time. Mina and Bakugo wanted to ask questions but all I wanted to do was have a normal lunch. I just said "guys come on just can we have a normal lunch time where we'd laugh and have fun without any worries or problems." They all just looked down and I just got up and went to the bath room. After all this stress I seriously needed a pill. I got there and todoroki was with shoji and tokoyami. They all looked at me and todoroki asked "hey kirishima what's up?!" "Nothing much how bout you?" "Good good" "are you sure?" "Yeah haha why?" He gave me a look and I just looked down. "It was a one time thing I was mad yesterday." "Ok fine but what you said-." "Todoroki it's fine it was a one time thing" I smiled widely while rubbing the back of my neck. They just nodded and let me do what I "needed" to do.

When I got back I was happy again. The drugs finally kicked in and it felt so great. I got back in the cafeteria. I saw the whole squad talking a was going up to them and then I heard "do you think kirishima is a smoker? Or a druggy?!" I came in and said "guys it was a one time thing I was just overdramatic" they all looked at me. "Ok then"

The rest of the school day felt like hell. Everyone was just looking at me and it sucked.  I thought I was doing so well.  It sucked so much I just needed a smoke.

After school I walked home and when Sero and denki left me alone I felt fear to go home again.A new day new fight.

When I got home I heard more screaming like the usual mom crying and dad drunk. I defended my mom, got beat up then had enough but I knew if I left the house I would risk being found out again. I kept hearing screaming and I massaged my head to relieve stress but it wasn't WORKING. I wanted to leave but I couldn't.

I decided to go a level up and take the powder and line it up in a line. I took a straw and sniffed it up. I let out a long exhale. "Finally" I closed my eyes smiling. It just gives me such a good feeling about it. I then heard my dad scream my name "EJIROU!" I jumped a little. "YES!" "YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE THEY'RE COMING UP STAIRS!" I heard they're steps coming up the stairs and I looked around my room. Cigar packs and empty beer bottles some were broken. And there were some empty cigar packets I got up saw there were still more cocaine strips. I was running out of time. I quickly got rid of the strips of cocaine. And a few cigar packets. Until they opened the door..... " kirishima we need to talk....... what's that!"