Birth...

No one can remember that moment when their little structures were pushed out of a black hole releasing them into this cruel world . I'm not sure about you but I know if I had the sense then, I would've crawled back into that strange place.

No one asked to be born, but guess what, we're still here and should be thankful. Right now you may seem like a waste of sperm, at least that's how I feel, but sometime in your life you're going to realise that you could make the best of this shit-hole.

I know its wrong to refer to such an amazing creation known as earth as a shit-hole but at the moment that's actually a pleasant way to refer to this place.

When you were born, some people rejoiced, for starters, your mother because finally you and your bad ass would not be kicking all over her belly. Then some people like your siblings were mad as hell because half their lunch money was going to be used to buy your diapers. This just goes to show that since the day you were born you were not able to control what people think about you and can't try to please everyone even though you may try really hard. Sadly, they never see that you do.

Now again we don't remember the moment our eyes opened but that was actually the moment our eyes closed and we began dreaming. Think of it like this, what is happening right now is just a dream and the moment we close our eyes is the moment our eyes really open and life begins .

Its just the reverse of what happens now. Oh and by the way, people who don't dream at all, I believe your life is confusing, so confusing you can't see what's really happening and its just blank . I know its a crappy theory but its the best for now.

So let's live a dream, at least let's try to because everyone knows there's those days when you can't control the nightmares.

I know it's short, hopefully it's one of the shortest chapters I'll ever write, but keep reading.

I will update as soon as I see some votes and comments, so you know what to do.

Show me that you're interested and that this is not just me trying to prove I have no life ... We already know this, so no proof needed. :)