Try to Stop Me!

I released Spring from her punishment I felt like she did a lot. But there was still no killing for a month. She has to train. I opened a door to a white house. It opened making a silent wind. " Honey go lock the door it's time for bed." A little boy maybe five, came and screamed as he saw me. " Ready to Die?" I said my favorite words. I laughed at him silent as a cat. I stabbed his throat and carved the whiskers on him. The mother was instantly behind me. " Howard?" She whispered not noticing me. " Hi, I am Warrior the Killer are you ready to die?" She screamed as I stabbed the back of her neck. Her face was plump so it was a little hard but I managed to cut the whiskers. I checked the house, there was no father. I laughed. Leaving the house I grabbed the food. We were running low and I don't want to gather it from the wilderness. When I came home I saw Spring pacing. " I want to change my serial Killer name." I froze. " What? Why?" Spring snarled. " Dragon Fly! You are obviously an idiot! For now on I don't need your protection! I am leaving oh and by the way I called the cops and told them you weaknesses. C'mon Freckle!" Spring called through the house. Ash was on my shoulder now. " You must be really weak." I said. " What?" She asked looking puzzled. "Are you deaf? I said you must be weak if you have to call the cops to handle your business!" Spring scowled and opened the door for the cops walked in. " Warrior, your under arrest, anything you say from this point forth will be held against you!" I ignored them. Ash started hissing while Spring grabbed her. " Warrior the Killer for now on I am known as Dragon Claw!" With that she left.

-----------------

I looked up at the judge. " Warrior the Killer, you are having the death sentence for killing multiple cops." I stared at her. " Wha-" The judge glared at her. " You will be hung in two hours." With that the cops took me away. I was walking past cells people looking at me with deadly eyes. I scowled at them which made them pull back. They shoved me into a cell. I stared out the tiny window. Spring I will never forgive you! She took Ash! I heard a rustle and from the corner of my eye I saw a black, small figure move from under the bed. Ash! I pushed the cat out the window. " I won't be back, go live with Spring...as much as I know you hate her. I love you Ash." With that the guards opened the cell door and grabbed and pushing me into a room. They checked for weapons before pushing me into a long hallway. They brought me to the end of the corridor and shoved me through the two doors. There in middle of a yard was a rope loop waiting for me. I looked around. " You can stop trying, I know my destiny." I said going forward. As they set the rope for me I punched a guard and jumped up onto the fence. " Like I said, I know my destiny but it is certainly not from hanging!" And with that I ran off. Ash saw me and came along with. Before I left the prison grounds I yelled. " You can stop trying to find me!" I laughed I had a new mission. To find and get my revenge on Spring!