|Arc 1| Chapter Fifteen

"Why're we sneaking around to do this now?" Asks Natsu. "Because I realized I'd be out of my mind telling Lucy...she'd have the same reaction as you."

"Why am I helping you then?"

"Because Your my little brother and I'm making you."

"Whatever, but wouldn't it be easier to you know, come clean, atleast to Luke and Nashi?"

"Fine let's do your idea," Says Zeref.

Natsu sighs at his brother's wishy washy attitude and calls the twins over.

"What is it?" Luke Asks.

"Well...promise me you won't tell your mom about this."

"We barely tell her the truth anyway so uh yeah we promise." Answers Luke for them both.

"Okay...I think we might've found your father."

"Our father..." Nashi trails off. "What's that gotta do with us?"

"We need your DNA samples, so-"

"So basically giving us a cheek swab?"
Asks Luke and Zeref nods. "I'm down, what about you Nash?"

"No thanks...If you guys found him, I'd rather him not be in my life right now..."

"Why?" Luke Asks her. Nashi blushes, "This is embarrassing to say but...I kinda look at Natsu like he's my dad now so, if you guys actually found our real dad then you probably wouldn't be around as much."

Natsu hugs Nashi. "Don't worry, if your mom couldn't get rid of me, you guys defiantly can't."

"Okay I'll do it," agrees Nashi.

"The results will be back in three weeks, since I'll have to turn them into a doctor to check."

Time could only tell.

~ Two Days Later ~

Today was their last day, and they were getting back on the boat and heading home into the morning.

They were having a party tonight on the beach, just to celebrate. They'd also be heading to school in a week, so their trip back home was going to be faster than it was here.

"Grace-" Nashi stops, seeing both her and Luke talking. "Never mind I'll let you two finish your conversation." She says turning and walking away before they could say anything. She still considered Grace her best friend, but they haven't talked since Luke and her got together.

"Looks like you could use a new bestfriend, thank god that I'm here." Nashi rolls her eyes at Storm's remark. "I don't want a new friend I want her."

"Lesbians-" "Shut up!" Says Nashi cutting Ryuuji off and also giving him a smack to the head, causing Storm to laugh.

"We're not supposed to be fooling around guys...we still have to set up the tables and blankets for tonight." Says Luke.

"You can't tell us to stop fooling around when you and Grace are the lovesick fools holding hands right now."

"Ouch." Comments Ryuuji And Nashi slaps him again. "We didn't need your commentary." She says sighing.

Luke and Grace immediately break hands, but not before promising to meet up with each other later on tonight.

"Maybe we can promise eachother some stuff too," Storm winks at her. Nashi blushes and turns the other way. "J-Just help me set up this table..." she trails off, quickly regaining her composure.