« Chapter 9 »

What's Left To Do » Chapter 9

~~~~~

Out on the roof again, I'm listening to some band and smoking a cigarette, watching some fireworks go off a few miles away at a carnival sort of ordeal.

I decided that once I leave I'll try to stop smoking, mainly because I know the after effects.

Note I said try.

'Yeah, your worse than nicotine.'

How fitting.

As the fireworks die down, I grab my cardigan I used as a blanket and start to go down to my window.

I try to open without falling down 4 stories when I find it locked.

Ships.

Notice I'm also trying to cut down on my use of swearing.

Blowing a piece of hair out of my face, I grab onto the drain pipe and go down it landing on my feet.

I head to the front of the building, being careful not to get caught, and open the door as quietly as I can and shut it and walking to the stairs.

"What are you doing?"

Crap. I turn around and see Ms. Hartford standing and few feet away from me with a flashlight.

"You know your not suppose to be out this late Ella-Mae. Would you like to explain what your doing out here?" she asks me.

I grab my phone, about to explain some made up story when someone speaks up behind me.

"She was with me Ms. Hartford, I was looking for my phone and asked if she could tag along."

I turn around to the familiar voice and raise my eyebrows at him.

Ms. Hartford looks clearly shocked and asks me if this is true.

I nod my head, thanking yet hating Jerome for being here right now.

She bids us a goodnight and to not stay out later than the scheduled time and starts to walk off.

Until my cigarettes and lighter fall out of my pocket.

~~~~~

Hai!

Sort of a filler but that last sentence though.

Ella-Mae is in some deep shit now. x3

Any who, be ready for the next chapter tomorrow and I'll see you all till then : )

-Brianna (Governor of Power Moves)