« Chapter 13 »

What's Left To Do » Chapter 13

~~~~~

Meeting the people in the room wasn't so bad as I expected it to be. They were actually pretty nice people and I hoped I could be on a good note with them, especially since they were December's friends.

I already knew Mitch, but the others were all strangers to me. There was Adam, Ty, Ian, and Jason whom were all nice and I am glad I got to meet them.

"So Ella, what are you doing here at the center? December doesn't tell me a whole lot." Marina asked me as we were all sitting in the room just hanging around.

"Well, I smoke a lot and I guess my parents decided I needed help so they sent me here to get it I guess." I told her and she nodded her head. I learned that Mars was a popular 'Viner' as she said and she had a lot of fans that she loved to interact with. The guys were all YouTubers and they had quite a number of fans as well but they played Minecraft which I've heard of before but never had the chance to do.

"Do you guys mind if I vlog just a bit?" Adam questioned and nobody complained so he started vlogging on his little camera.

"Hey guys Sky here! And right now I'm with Deadlox, MinecraftUniverse, Ssundee, and I'm with December, Marina, and a new comer!" he announced as he pointed the camera to everyone as he said their names.

"Who is the new comer exactly Adam?" Jason playfully questioned and Adam started to slowly come over to where I was placed on the side of the couch and dramatically turn the camera to me.

"This my friends! Is a wild mime we found on the streets so could you please mime for us!" he said in a weird accent that made me silently laugh.

"She won't mime!" Ty yelled throwing his hands dramatically in the air.

"This sucks." Ian said and pouted like a five-year old. I rolled my eyes playfully and smirked but got up and started to act like a mime and put myself in a box like a stereotypical mime would.

"Yeah okay she's not a mime, sadly." Adam said and we all started to laugh. "But this is Ella-Mae and she is a new friend to us and we love her so don't hate her. Cause if you do I will find you. And I will kill you." Adam added the end in a Liam Neeson voice that just made everyone go into hysterics.

"But that's the end for now but we will see you all later!" Adam said and ended the recording.

Before I realized what was happening, I was lifted of my feet and put on someone's back and I started to freak out until I realized I was put on Ian's back and he was running around the room like a maniac.

"Ian Stapleton! Put Ella down now or I will kick you in your manhood. I am not afraid you evil cousin!" she challenged Ian but he just kept running. "Never, this is Derp Ssundee." he said in a funny tone still running.

"What are you guys doing?" a new voice said and we all stopped and looked towards the doorway to see a very agitated Jerome standing in the doorway.

If looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under by now.

~~~~~

ITS SOOOOOO SHOOOORRTTTT LIKE AAHHHHHHHHHH

BUT I WANTED TO POST SO BAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA

well maybe you do but whatever xP

So, I have this book idea... but I don't know if I should wait to post it and finish this (which will be over in two chapters) or just post it now.

The book title is called 'End Up Here' and here is the short butt description it has, heck the description isn't real good

'How did we end up here?'

Adam wanted to have a smooth ride through his senior year in high school. Instead, he got new Australian girl Lottie.

Like I DON'T EVEN KNOW!?

It's a SkyDoesMinecraft fanfiction and yeah!

Any who! I'll see you all later! Love ya <3

-Brianna

(First update of 2015 hola! xD)