« Chapter 14 »

What's Left To Do » Chapter 14

~~~~~

The silence in the room was ear splitting and tension was definitely alive. Or maybe that was just me.

"Well Jerome," Jason said. "Were just having fun with our new friend. We were all just waiting on you to get here so we could head back to the house." he continued but that didn't stop him from glaring holes into my head.

"Friend?" Jerome said incredulously then scoffed. "How could she be a friend, she doesn't even fucking speak." he said crossing his arms.

I got off of Ian's back and just stood their watching Jerome.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked him after typing on my phone. "Like what the hell have I done to you." I ask him quizzically.

Jerome snorted and shook his head in disapproval.

"Lets see, you trip over me since evidently you can see shit. You punch me in my nose, you have to stalk me to even know me, you back mouth me, and you are so god damn annoying with your phone." He says

"Cause 'Oh look at me! I'm Ella-Mae and I can't speak, pity me'" he adds along. By now I was about ready to kick his butt.

"Where do I start with you! You rude, your cocky, you think the whole world should bow down at your feet, you are so god damn ungrateful for the life you have!" I yell at him.

"I wish I could have your life! You just have a grudge against the world." I tell him and by now I'm seething with anger.

"You have at least half the idea about my life! You'd rather have your life than mine that's for god sure!" Jerome yells at me.

"Sure you idiot whatever you think." I tell him.

"Well I think your just a bitch who think her life's god damn a wreck. I bet mommy and daddy got tired of your shit and sent you here!" Jerome yells at me.

"You don't even know me you ass! You just complain, and whine, and your so mean to everyone you know!" I bellow at him.

"You have friends, you have family, you have a home to go home to after this. I don't have that you fucking bastard!" I add on.

"Is your girlfriend dead!" He practically screams at me which makes my eyes widen and a gasp come from behind me from one of the girls.

He steps closer to me and is glowing with anger. "No better yet, did you kill your girlfriend! Did you fucking killed the only person you loved!"

When I don't say or type anything he continues. "I lost the only person I truly cared for and it was at my own hands you bitch."

"So don't go saying you want my life cause your life compared to mine is gold." he yells.

With that Jerome storms out of the room and I just stand there I shock.

~~~~~

Boooooomm, shiiiitt went doowwnnnnn

And yes... it's short like when are my chapters ever long?

Now we don't have the whole story but what do you think Jerome means by 'killing' his girlfriend?

Some of you already might know what happened but we'll have to see in the next chapter.

So the next chapter will be the last one before the sequel so you'll have to wait for the sequel to be out before you can continue with the story line :|

EUH (End Up Here) is up but it doesn't have any chapters up so it's just like the description and me blabbering on :3

Any who, I'll see you guys later :)

-Brianna