The Introduction

In times of when people think about certain things, they might talk about ancient mysteries. Some of those mysteries bring up ideas on how there were ancient civilizations that were once powerful for years until their downfall. The most well-known nations that fit into this category are Lemuria, Mu, and the more important Atlantis. A long time ago, the Walt Disney Company animated a motion picture about Atlantis that might get a live-action remake, whether or not I'd commission it, finance it, or any other thing to make it a reality.

There might be ideas on what-ifs for Atlantis actually existing.

One thing Cody pointed out is how there are lots of possibilities and no true knowledge of what could've happened. He said that Europe wouldn't be called Europe earlier, yet, there is also the possibility of that happening in Disney's canon, and maybe the live-action remake, if the Atlantean language's descendants are Latin and the other Proto-Indo-European dialects, as well as the tongues of the Northern African and North/South American tribes.

While Atlantis is remembered in regards to the realm of mystery, continents like Mu are forgotten.

And people ignore the idea of how New Zealand's islands might actually be the top mountains of a much larger continent called Zealandia.

There can be a lot of things to be created for a world with all of these continents existing. You just need to remove all the faultlines like the world was NEVER split into tectonic plates, there never was a Pangaea, etc. I'm just making this up as I go along. Yet, several more details need to be touched upon in regards to geological events and whatnot. More ideas will be touched upon in later chapters.