Chapter 1

Hey I'm Leah. I'm 18. I just happen to be the ruler of most of the race. In the womb my twin brother and I were healthy but during the end I got all the angel and he got all the demon. I am on my way to the school I built to bring them all together. No one really knows who I am. They all have heard of me and fear me but what I've been told is they think I'm a boy because of my name. Boy, are they in for a surprise. We pull up at Crescent High. I get out in my black skinny jeans with holes, my white shirt and leather jacket. Of course my favorite combat boots as well. My long black hair hangs down to my waist and my electric blue eyes are hidden behind my shades. I walk up to the front gate with Leo following behind me like I need a body guard. I resist a eye roll. I'm the most powerful being on the world. Well besides my brother. Really this war is a 50/50 shot if I don't play my cards right I know I'll die. Anyways I walk down the path looking around. People are staring wondering if I'm another human. I masked my powers if I didn't they wouldn't be able to breathe around me. This school isn't like normal. It ranges from kids to teens. We have training courses and all. I do let a few humans attend or so everyone thinks really they aren't human I just have their powers hidden as they are here to complete a task for me. I was walking through the training grounds memories resurfacing I push that down. Not now Leah not now. I smell them their scent getting stronger. I could smell them way before we got here I just wasn't looking forward to it. Because I can smell pack sluts all over them. And sure enough entering in my line of vision I see a group of boys. Then their they are surrounded by their friends, my mates. They snapped their heads to me quick eyes turning pitch black. I had made it seem I'm just a wolf by the time I got a little distance away from them. I studied them noticing they were twin though I wasn't surprised. One had pitch black hair and grey eyes he was mouthwatering. The other just as equally tasty looking with blonde hair and blue eyes. They were both build like sex gods. I can see them openly checking me out. I won't lie I know I have a body to die for. My curves in all the right places and my long legs. When I came back to focus I noticed they had smirks on their face like they liked what they saw. Then I can smell them coming two pack sluts And I clenched down on my jaw knowing they smell just like the smell coming off my mates. Leo saw my change in mood and started smirking knowing some shit is about to go down. As soon as they got to us they started trying to cling to my mates but my mates were trying to shrug them off to busy studying me. I cleared my throat and they turned to me. I started smirking again. One of them got really mad and shrieked "what you looking at whore?!" I winced god she sounds like a dying whale. Then I turned to Leo "ha you owe me $20 bucks!" He looked shocked "no way" the girl bout having enough said "what are you talking about?!" I looked her died in the eyes. "Oh nothing it was just a little bet on you, Stacey. Of course let's not forget Claire." I said glancing at Claire. "That you'd grow up to be sluts and by the smell I am getting from half the guys here. Y'all have lived up to the name. So I won the bet." By the time I said this they were beet red. Then I heard laughter all around the guys were laughing. I smirked again. Then I looked the boys in their eyes and said see y'all around. They looked confused and I started to walk away but then blonde said "what is your name?" I looked back and said "figure it out and if by some chance y'all don't. You'll see at lunch. Bye."