Chapter 2

I walked to the office. Of course I was gonna let everyone know who I was at lunch. I figured they are all in one place so I can kill any doubt they have at once. Finally reach the office I looked at our principal or should I say my dad. He has been watching over the school for me. He looks different. You can tell he trains a lot. Ever since he lost his mate, my mom. He looked shocked. "Hey dad" I said with a smirk. He beamed and crushed me into a hug. My dad is a hybrid mixed of werewolf demon and vampire. My mom was a hybrid of werewolf witch and angel. Now my dad being a demon doesn't mean he is a bad person because he isn't. You choose how you'll act and be. Everyone apart from the people I've Sent here like my team, the few people that are pretending to be humans, and my dad thinks I'm a boy. I have told them to not correct them because I have been behind the scenes for awhile finding traitors. "Leah!!" Dad said finally coming out of his shock. "I've missed you so much! How have you been my little angel?" "Good dad" "I guess that means it's time to start preparing right? Since your home?" I just nodded. He had a sad smile on his face. "You look exactly like her." I turned my head a lump in my throat at how broken he still sounds. Of course you never truly get over your mate if they are taken from you to soon. I turned around and shouted over my shoulder to make sure he was in the cafeteria at lunch today. I went to my room to settle in at the building a little ways from the school. Getting my own floor as I don't want a separate house I want to be with my people. I crash and think how lunch is gonna be interesting. Of course I'm excited to see my team and ready to see the looks on people's faces when they find out I'm the "Lee" person they have been so eager to catch a glimpse of. Funny how people can judge someone by their name and description. What's so hard to believe that a girl can be as strong as I am? I dose off due to all the extra training I've been doing with a smirk on my face.