Chapter 2

"Okay class, I'll see you tomorrow. Remember you have homework due tomorrow." my math teacher, Mrs. Abernathy, yelled as we walked out of class. It was the last class of the day and all I want to do now is go home and sleep. But I can't because I have detention with Mrs. Selci. I hate that bitch. She always makes you write 200 sentences and it's due at the end of detention. I usually have to write I won't be late to class. It's not like writing sentences is gonna stop me from being late.

I walked to the detention room and sat in my usual seat in the 3 row, 2nd seat to the right. I'm usually here at least 2 times a week maybe 3. It depends. I'm always forgetting things in my locker. That's how I am.

"Okay I have the sentences you will be writing on the board. I am going to be nice today and only give you 50 sentences to write but if I hear talking you will be doing 100. The sentences will be due at the end of detention. If you don't get them done you'll have lunch detention. Okay, start writing." Mrs. Bitch said. I started writing the sentences when the door opened and that kid walked in. I'm pretty sure it was because he was late to class like me.

"Sorry, I'm late. I had to tell my mom to wait for me at home so she wouldn't freak out like last time." Michael said as he was walking to his desk. "I understand Michael. But since you were late, you'll need to do 70 sentences instead of 50." Mrs. Selci sighed.

I glanced towards him and then went back to writing sentences.

By the end of detention, I had all 50 sentences written neatly. The detention bell rang and I jumped out of my seat grabbing my stuff and walking to the front. I gave my paper to Mrs. Selci and walked out.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I was currently at home browsing through Tumblr. I loved Tumblr. It's my escape from reality. I used to get on after I got home from hell (my old school) and blog about my day. I used to get bullied at my old school by 2 people. Ania Ledmen and Ryan Collins were the star couple of the school. I hated them both not only because they bullied me but because they both were my best friends.

 Ania and I were the popular girls at that school. We shared the spot and almost everything. We grew up together, lived next to each other, and shared vacations. But that changed in 8th grade. 

Ania started liking Ryan but Ryan liked me. She sorta went crazy. She told me to stay away from Ryan and all this stuff. Ryan asked me out a week later and Ania was watching. She got mad and I mean real mad. I, of course, said no. I really didn't like him. Ania knew that but she left before I told Ryan no. She literally betrayed me and started spreading rumours. Ryan joined in. I lost all my friends. I was the outcast. Ania became Miss Popular Whore. She dated... Wait a second... Michael Clifford?! How could I forget? She cheated on him and dumped him for Ryan. We never really met but I've seen him a few times until he moved a year before I did. I was bullied and beat up. Michael Clifford... He's kinda hot. Ania spread rumours about him too after he moved of course. 

I never really told my friends about what happened because I just didn't want too. It's in the past and stays in the past. 

A/N: It's a little longer now. Please vote, comment, and add this story to your library. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

xForeverMrsIrwinx