Chapter 3

Sorry its been so long since i posted a chapter hopefully this makes up for it! ^^

    ~Station Square / Amy's apartment ~  Amy's point of view

                   As Rouge started to drive away i waved my goodbyes and started to get ready to go. I decided to take a shower to get my mind clear of all the unwanted stress due to the ordeal. As i was adjusting the water temperature i started to strip myself of my dirty clothes. Looking at my naked body i noticed my fur covered in filth, my skin stained with blood."Wow, what did i do last night!?" Scars engulfed my body, i didn't even know i had any wounds. I stepped into the steamy shower and was welcomed with a stinging sensation. It soon started to melt into a smooth cream like indulgence. My stress and pain started to wash away, bringing back memories from not so long ago. The flower! My mind and body suddenly felt a wave shock vibrate through. Flowers don't just fall from the sky, especially Roses! It didn't just sprout legs and lay itself down, someone or something put it there. But who?! After thinking for ten minutes, i soon realized i was just standing in the shower raising my water bill. I grabbed my rose scented body wash and started to rub it into a thick lather. My cuts started to sting so i hurried and got out.

                        I grabbed my towel and started to dry my body, i dryed my hair with another. Soon after i started to make my way to my bedroom. Opening my drawers and picking out an outfit. Remembering what Rouge said i started being particular about what to wear. I ended up picking out a tight dress colored dark green that stopped at my thighs. The dress complemented my eyes well, i added a gold chain around my waist and put on some gold three inch heels. I decided to curl my hair, big and bouncy, just for the occasion. The only makeup i did was adding some blush, nothing too fancy. Now that i look at myself in the mirror i feel like i did too much, i hope i dont make the others look bad. I sprayed on some rose fragrance and grabbed my pocketbook. I made my way out of my bedroom and just sat on the sofa waiting for the girls. While waiting i read a magazine. Sonic's face, name posted on every page. I quickly threw the thing across the room. Suddenly there was a loud banging on the door, i quickly made my way to the door and opened it.