Chapter 18: Let's Stay Up All Night.

* Dani's POV *

"Did you girls want to stay over Night, i mean its pretty late and theres a storm." zayn asked, i nodded my head in agreement as i knew the other girls would want to stay anyways. "girls where staying over night, is that okay?" i ask everyone, "Yes that's Perfect" says suzanne as she snuggles up more to harry. "Im Okay with that" Louis Grinned.

we finished up the movie and we were still seated next to the boys on the 3 couchs, just talking about random things when Louis shouts out "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE". "But Louis" Josh whines. "No Buts, now sit your butt next to me josh" Louis laughed. we all sit in the living room floor in a circle as we begin to play.

"Truth Or Dare Michelle" Asked Renee. "Hmmm Truth" Michelle responds back. "is it true that your first kiss was with Liam?" asked harry. "What you told them Liam",.... "Sorry babe" Liam says. "Yes it was true" Michelle sighed. "Okay my turn to ask" says Michelle. "Niall, Truth Or Dare" she speaks. "ahhh dare" Niall Smiles. "Okay i dare you to Let Mackenzie give you a Makeover" Michelle Grins. "What no" Niall speaks, but Mackenzie is already grabbing her Makeup out of her purse. "Come On Niall" Mackenzie Laughs. Mackenzie starts applying makeup to Niall's face, first Mascara, then Eyeliner, some pink blush and some red lipstick. Niall turns around and shows everyone his face. Everyone just hysterically laughs at him. "Hey Nialla" Harry says laughing still. "guys shut up, Kenzie take this off"  Niall says looking into Mackenzie's mirror and then back to us. "okay" Mackenzie Speaks.

While Mac is taking the makeup off of Niall's face we continue to play. Zayn had just chosen dare, he had to go run outside in the rain, yelling i love Harry, yes harry dared him, LOL! anyways Zayn starts speaking, "Daniella Truth Or Dare" personally i wasn't a big fan of truth or dare, but everyone was into the game so i played as well. "Um Dare i guess" i say worried about what i was going to be dared to do. "i Dare you to Be my girlfriend" Zayn smiles taking my hand. "What really?" i ask. "Yes Daniella, Please Be My Girlfriend. i sat there as i nodded my head crazily and then hugged zayn and he kissed me on the lips, again! "Get a Room" Isabella laughs.

i was so incredibly happy, i can't believe zayn asked me to be his girlfriend. ahhh I'm screaming inside. the time was 4:29am and we were all tired so we decided to go to bed. we all went to separate rooms with each of on of the boys. Michelle and Liam in one room, Renee and Louis in Louis's room, Isabella and josh in his room, Mackenzie and Niall is Niall's Room, Suzanne and Harry in the other room, and Me and Zayn in zayn's room.

* Suzanne's POV *

tonight was a lot of fun and now I'm staying over night in One Directions House... How does a girl like me ever have this happen to them? i mean I'm the luckiest person in the world. right now we only have 2 official couples and sadly I'm not one of them, i mean i wish i was and i was very happy for Renee and Louis and Daniella and Zayn, but i wish i was like them. anyways we are going to bed now and I'm in laying in the same bed as Harry, YES HARRY STYLES. how could this be happening to me? i was in deep thought when another bang of thunder filled the air, i jump and let out a little yelp. "you alright love?" asked harry. "Yea i guess" i say back to harry. "Are you sure".... "No" i say. "Come here, its alright" harry says opening his arms. i move closer to him as he wraps his arm around me. i feel safe in his arms. i start to fall a sleep quickly when harry says my name. "Suzanne?" says harry. i slowly open my eyes, "Yeah" i whisper. "erm, well will you be my yenno girlfriend?" asked harry. "What are you kidding me, of course i will. i hug harry then fall fast asleep in his arms as happy as can be!

__________________________________________

i feel like this story isn't realistic, i mean idk it just feels not real... anyways hope you like it sorry i took long on updating it had no time at all lately! and i also feel like this chapter isnt very great sorry... in the next chapter if you want anything to happen Comment!