Chapter 25: Sunny Mourning In London ♥

Just Before you read this, i wanna give everyone a massive thank you for reading! i reached 2,100 Reads on this fanfic! yaaaay! oh and this chapter is mostly bout Niall Eating ahahah! Enjoy!

*Renee's POV*

i smiled as i woke up to Louis beside me with his arm around my waste. i quietly moved his arms from around me and stood up. i stretched as i made my way downstairs. i notice Niall Sitting by himself at the kitchen table with 2 big plates of food in front of him that possibly could have fed over 3 people. he had bacon and fruit and pancakes and waffles and more bacon and lots more. "Wow your eating at this time?" i speak looking at the clock that read 6:29. "so what, I'm hungry" he spoke filling his mouth again. i just laughed at him as i stir my coffee i just made then sit down in front of him.

"So whats up" i say. "Nothing really" he speaks back as he takes another bit of his pancakes. "what about you" He spoke with food in his mouth. i just laughed, "Um nothing really, I'm just upset that me and the girls have to leave so soon" i spoke, while taking a sip of my coffee. "yes me too, ill miss you guys, well So Louis told me its your birthday today, right?" He spoke now looking up from his phone. "Oh yeah, i turned 20 today!" i say smiling. "Happy Birthday", "Thanks Niall" i spoke taking in another sip of my coffee.

"So what do you and the girls want to do today, seen as its your last day and your birthday" he says while he sets his phone down on the big table that seated 12. "uhm actually I'm not" just as i was about to finish Michelle walks in. "Hey guys" She spoke tiredly. "Get much sleep last night" Niall laughed. "not really, im just tired" she laughed tiredly. "Wheres Liam?" i ask, "sleeping" she said simple and yawned. "care to join us" asked Niall. "sure" Michelle spoke sitting next to me. "Happy Birthday" she spoke hugging me "Awe thanks Michelle!" just as Michelle pulled away from the hug Mackenzie walked in. "Oh hey babe" she says to Niall while she walks up to him and kisses him on the lips, then takes some bacon off of Niall's plate. "Hey that's my food" Niall laughed. "So" she laughed as she ate the bacon."Are you guys official?" asked Michelle. "Mmm Hmm" Niall says eating more food. "oh and Happy Birthday Renee!" Mac said with a big smile. "Congrats and Thanks Kenzie! Your nose looks better today!" i spoke. "Thanks Gurl!" she said sassy. we just laugh as now Josh came in with Isa. "Whatcha girls laughing bout?" Josh asks. "Heeey I'm here" Niall whined. "Oh hey Niall, so whats funny" josh said while we laughed. "Oh yenno just the usual" Michelle says now getting up to look in the fridge, and pulls out some orange juice.

"Anybody want some juice?" she says while opening the cupboard for some cups. "Yes please" Isa says now sitting next to Mac and Josh right beside her. "yea sure" Niall spoke. "Niall you already have juice" Josh whines. "So what? I'm a growing boy" Niall says taking a sip of his juice. "Mac, Renee want some?" she asked. "its fine ill just have some of Niall's" Mackenzie says, "I'm good too, i have coffee" i add. "Oh ill have some" Harry says now walking in with Suzanne and Louis behind them. "Okay here" you guys go" Michelle hands everyone their drinks.

Louis walks up to me and kisses my cheek, "happy Birthday Babe" he whispers "Thanks Louis" i whisper back and blush. "Hey guys, Wheres Zayn and Dani?" asked Liam now walking into the kitchen and walking up to Michelle and giving her a mourning kiss. " maybe they are probably you know" harry winks then laughs. "Harry" Suzanne says hitting his arm. "What?" he laughs. "don't say that babe" Suzanne now laughs with him. "oh fine" he whines. "Vas Happenin?" Zayn walks in with Dani hand in hand. "Oh Nothing" Harry laugh. "Harry, really? leave them alone" Suzanne laughs. "Oh all right love" harry kisses her check! Awwwe so cute! "so what do you guys wanna do today?" asked Zayn now sitting down with Dani at the now filled table. "Can we stay inside" says Louis, winking at me. "sure, why not" zayn says now taking some of Niall's food. "No" Niall yells hitting zayn's hand so he couldn't take any of his food, "But why does mac get some of your food?" Zayn says sitting back in his set crossing his arms and pretending to pout. "Cause she is my Princess" He smiles proudly.

We all finished up our drinks and well Niall finished his food and went to the living room. we all watched some t.v. when Niall blurts out, "Wanna go for breakfast" he asks. "Niall we just ate" Laughed Isa. "lets go" Harry says quickly making his way to the door with Suzanne. "oh alright" Isabella sighed. "Yeah Buddy!" Niall sayed loudly making us laugh. We walked out the door, we were revealed to one sunny London mourning.

_____________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENEE! LOVE YA MRS.TOMLINSON! hehe k so please comment on what you want to happen whether its at breakfast or during the walk to breakfast or after breakfast! it would really help me out! thanks!