Chapter 27: Girls Day Out.

I'm so so so sorry it took so long! also sorry its short and sorry it probably doesn't sound good ahhaha!

_____________________

*Louis POV*

"Hello Louis We Need You Guys To Come Down To the studio, we have a problem" spoke Paul. "why do we have to go to the studio? Paul we are busy" i spoke looking at the others, then towards the ground.

*Daniella's POV*

i looked at zayn when i heard Louis talking, i was upset that the last day with the boys they had to leave to the studio. i tried holding back my tears. zayn looked down at me and realized i was about to cry. "Aw Don't Cry Babe" Zayn says wiping the single tear that rolled down my face now. "But I'm going to miss you" i say bringing him in for a big hug. "Awwwh" Mackenzie Spoke  grinning at us. i blushed. "shush mac" i laughed. "ugh boys" Louis spoke. the boys nodded their heads waiting for what Louis had to say. "We gotta go to the studio" Louis looked at Renee. i looked back to zayn and hugged him tighter, never wanting to let him go. "Bye Zayn" i say and with that he kisses my lips and walks out with the other boys right be hind him.

*isabella's POV*

all the girls got a kiss by their boyfriends but me, i kinda wish he had asked me that night. i was so upset and jealous that the others got a boyfriend and me. Me and josh are kind of like boyfriend and girlfriend but thats really only what i think, i have no idea what josh thinks about me, maybe he only wants to be friends. i sighed as i sat there awkwardly. "Bye" all of our high voices said. with that the boys left and we were stuck in the boys house alone. what to do now? "What do you guys wanna do?" asks Michelle. "Well Seen as Renee is the birthday girl, why not let her choose" Suzanne suggests. "Yeah buddy" Mackenzie says, while walking over to sit by Renee.

we all crowed around Renee waiting for an answer. "Um, im not sure" "Pick anything" i say smiling at her! "ugh maybe we can, um" she paused. "Go shopping?" Renee asked. "Yes!" Mackenzie says Jumping up and down and going to get ready. "And we can get makeover if you guys want?" Daniella asks! "Yeeess" we all said together. "but can we go to the hotel first, i don't wanna go out like this" Suzanne says pointing out that we were all dressed in sweatshirts and sweat pants. we all agreed to go to the hotel we barly even stayed at. we walked out of the boys flat, locking it as we leave and quickly run to our hotel.

we walked in the hotel looking around and i noticed us girls on a magizine with the boys. "Girls look its us" i say grabbing the magazine reading the title of the magazine. "1D Boys Caught With Mystery Girls". i open the book to the first page, and my head went blank, i saw me and josh on the page, in the picture i looked kind of upset, that's when i thought josh was going to ask me out.  i looked so upset in the photo. the title of the page read "Josh Breaks Up With Girl", what kind of people make up Bull Shi* Lies like that? i flipped the next page to see Dani with Zayn... what kind of things will they make up now?

"Zayn caught stealing cloths with girl"

that was what the title said. i looked at Dani. "we never stole anything i swear, we were just shopping" she looked me in the eyes. on the page was a picture of her and zayn in a store with cloths in their hand. i was so mad at this.

i flipped the next page where harry and Suzanne were on it. "Harry Styles Cheating on Cher Loyd with mystery girl". it was all lies. the picture that was on the page was a picture of the two kissing. "what?? i swear he isn't" Suzanne starts to cry. "its okay Suzanne" Michelle takes her into a big hug. "but there lieing" she hugged her back.

i flipped the next page to see Mackenzie with Niall, the night she got punched in the nose, she had bruises under her eyes and a bloody nose. Niall was beside her.

"random girl breaks Niall's heart, so he Punch's her" the title was written.

"what oh my god" Mackenzie stood there with her hand over her mouth. "what is there problem?" she asks. she walked away from us all standing there and sat down on one of the seats in the lobby of the hotel.

i flip the page again and there was another picture and title. of Michelle and Liam. "fan forces Liam to kiss her" the big title had. the picture was Michelle holding the back of his neck and leaning in. who ever made up these lies are going to get it.

i flipped the page, realizing it was Renee on it with Louis. "Louis finds girlfriend" this one actually wasn't a lie, it had a picture of the two kissing. Renee sighed as a sign of relief. "ugh i hate who ever wrote this crap" i say closing the Magazine and putting it back on the shelf.

we walked to the elevator, got it and made our way to our hotel room. we got ready then headed down back to the lobby.