Chapter - 24

Ruhana and Dr Mathur were trying hard but her condition was getting worse . She was panting heavily , her body was jerking badly. A sudden lack of oxygen was causing her heart rate to drop. 

"Dr Mathur!" Ruhana looked at him ,she was panicked by the sudden change. 

"Dr Ruhana relaxes, she will be fine " Dr Mathur assured her . He prepared an injection and injected it on her arm, he prepared another injection and injected it on the saline bottle, after sometime her breaths became normal, Ruhana checked her heartbeats and B.P, it was also normal by now. Ruhana sighed in relief. Re-examining her body , both Dr Mathur and Ruhana left the room, as they moved out of the room Raunak rushed to them. 

"How is she?" he asked in concern, tension lines were clearly visible on his face.

"Thik hai abhi," Ruhana replied,"by the way, tum achanak hospital mei kaise, aur yahan??" she questioned. 

Raunak was startled, 

"wo..main ..main Daksh ko dekhne aaya tha, yahan se guzar raha tha toh isse dekh liya issliye fir tumhe bulaya.' Raunak lied, Ruhana nodded, well she doesn't have any reason to not believe him. 

"Hum waise Dr Shergill ko dekhne hi jaa rahe hain, aap chahe toh hamare saath chal sakte hain." Dr Mathur offered and moved from there, Ruhana and Raunak followed him.

..... 

As they approached Daksh room, Dr. Mathur pushed the door and opened it. They entered inside and found Maya standing beside Daksh bed, by now Daksh had also got his consciousness and was staring at the ceiling blankly. Dr. Mathur , Ruhana and Raunak marched towards him. 

Daksh glance at Dr. Mathur, 

"Vineet"could only manage to say this but Dr. Mathur understood what he wanted to ask. 

"Wo thik hai, apne ward mei hai..aaram kar rahe hai." Dr. Mathur briefed him but didn't disclose his real condition to him as he is well aware that if he came to know about his condition he will run to him not even caring for himself. 

Dr. Mathur did some check up, after which Daksh requested him to book a ticket to kolkata for him, as he urgently needed to be there, Dr. Mathur asked him the reason but he refused to share the news, it was then when Maya broke her silence. 

"Tumhe kahin jaane ki jaroorat nahi hai Daksh!"She exclaims lovingly , staring at him madly. 

It was then when Daksh noticed her, it seems all that while he hadn't noticed her beside him. He gave her a confused look at the same time he was surprised by her presence, he hadn't expected her here. 

Maya bent down a little and placed her hand on his left cheek, "tum bas apna khayal rakho, maa bilkul thik hai abhi. Aaj unhe hospital se discharge bhi mil jayega, tum fikra maat karo mumma unka pura khayal rakhengi" She exclaims. 

Daksh was totally puzzled by her statement. He was already confused by her presence and now her words were making him more confused, first of all how does she know his mother is not well or is admitted in hospital and secondly why will her mother take care of his mother,they don't even know each other, many other questions arose in his mind.

He came out of his trance when Dr. Mathur pierced an injection in his arm, Daksh let out a painful sigh ,like vineet he too never liked injections and medicines but his bad luck he can't do drama like him after all he's a doctor. Maya's facial expression changes to anger to see Daksh in pain, anger builds up in her nerves she feels like to kill Dr. Mathur, but her bad luck Daksh is also present there and she doesn't want to ruin her image. 

Tere Naam जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें