Chapter - 28

Fuming in anger Maya moved out of the hospital, she still couldn't believe that Vineet insulted her this much and Daksh, he didn't even stop him. How could he stay quiet at his fiancee's insult? She needs to do something, the brothers need a lesson and Daksh has to accept her. He can't turn away from whether he likes her or not but he has to accept her and their relationship and she'll make sure it happens. She can't fail again, she can't lose him again, no, never!

She kicked the small flower pot, it rolled to a distance, all the soil and plant shattered on the ground. She walked over it and smashed the plant under her feet.

''Iss paudhe ki tarah, ek din main tumhe aur wo sab jo mere aur Daksh ke bich aayega usse masal ke rakh dungi. Daksh ko apna banane se mujhe koi nahi rok sakta. Agar uske liye mujhe kissi ki jaan leni pade ya apni jaan deni pade toh main piche nahi hatungi. Iss baar main usse apna bana ke rahungi, kissi bhi keemat pe!'’ She muttered in much anger, gritting her teeth.

When she was fighting with her own thoughts and turmoil within, her phone rings, she checks the caller id and immediately picks up the call.

The firm voice from the other side shivers her,''ji main.. Wo… main.'' She wasn't able to say anything properly because of nervousness, her hand shivering.

''Ji main, kya?? Meine tumse pehle hi kaha tha yahan aane ko aur tum aab tak nahi aai! Where are you Maya?'' The person from the other side roars such that she almost jumps at her place, her face loses its color, her body turns cold.

“Main, dus minute mei pahuch rahi hoon!!” She assured, with a trembling voice.

Disconnecting the call she immediately ran out of the hospital campus and hired a taxi for her destination.

Covering a journey of 45 minutes, she reached an under construction building. The area is completely reticent, the workers around stare at her confusedly. Maybe they were surprised to see a girl there too in a doctor's apron.

Maya didn't care about them, she ignored their firm looks and ran inside, passing by the ground floor she headed to a small path, which led her to the back side of the building and passing by that she reached an abandoned iron mill.

Panting heavily she stood outside the mill when she felt a warm touch on her shoulder, Maya almost jumped at her place and turned back. She sighs in relief when finds Raunak who just came.

''You scared me!'' She glares at him.

Raunak sigh, the girl is always angry with him for no reason.

Without saying anything he moves inside, Maya follows him.

As they entered inside, darkness welcomed them, not even a dim light was on.

Maya and Raunak were looking around, trying to spot someone when they heard some sound, they got rooted at their place.

''Kya khabar laaye ho tum dono ya khali haath apna manhoos shakal dikhane aaye ho?'' A voice came from the darkness from a certain direction but Maya and Raunak weren't able to know the direction, so they tried to figure out the owner of the voice, searching in the darkness.

''Mujhe dhundne ki koshish karne se behtar hai tum dono apne kaam pe dhyan do, jo karne yahan aaye ho wo karo.'' The person shouts, his voice sharp.

''Jii.. Wo!!!'' Raunak tried to speak but was cutted by the unknown person.

''Ahn, Raunak! Toh tum jaag gaye, glad to see you. Mujhe toh laga shayad tum Ruhana ki nazar mei khudko sabit karte hi reh jaaoge! Don't you think, tum kissi aur kaam se yahan aaye the?'' The unknown person questioned.

Tere Naam जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें