The Next Day

After Berrynose got back to the clan, he used the restroom. It was very dark in the restroom. Berrynose could hear his choking over how bad it smelt, and other sounds. Berrynose sat there for about like uh a hour? He took a shwit, ok? He was still thinking about his conversation with his crush, Breezepelt. 

"Breezepelt was so cute today with HER Breeze and Pelt. I don't care about borders and everything as long as I can see a beauty like HER. I do hope SHE will have kits with me in the future- and that HER dad stops beating HER", Berrynose spoke to himself.

Berrynose magically stopped using the restroom and went to his bed, still fantasying about the lovely cat Breezepelt. 

...

The other 8 cats in the restroom were shook. They honestly believed that Berrynose was a little insane, but they couldn't prove it. They were shook because of -first of all, they knew he actually did go there because of what Somethingfur told them before.

-"Today I have tracked Berrynose to the Windclan border and found out that his isn't trustworthy, and he thinks his dad is beating him like Crowfeather does to Breezepelt. In addition to that, Berrynose also was flirting with the Windclan abused kid, Breezepelt." 

Fireclan is shook. They would've never known if Somethingfur didn't tell them. -

The other cats who we will never know the names of also realized something- who is Berrynose's dad? Nonetheless, they told Firestar the next day about this incident.

TO BE CONTINUED