Chapter 15 - Contented

I excused myself from Jackson and talk to Jacky, he lend me his phone and went to my room to have a private conversation with her. Soon as I answered the call...

"Hello?" In my deep tone, I'm scared. She found me!
"WHAT THE HELL YUE!" She shouted angrily. Ghaaad! I'm screwed!
"We've been looking for you for almost two years! We've been searching for you all over Georgia coz your hell of a brother wouldn't tell anything about you!"

"Jacky, please calm down." I said slightly laughing

"Calm down? Shit Yue! You left us here without anything, you left without letting everyone know your decision. You cut chords between us for two years! Two fucking years Yue! Are you out of your mind? And now that I found you, you'll ask me to calm down? Hell no! You gonna come back here or I'll fetch you! Stop this shit!"

I'm out of words. I just closed my eyes coz I know I really did a very big mistake. She'll never let this pass, I know!
"Jacky, just calm down. I'm okay here. I'm pursuing my dreams here, you know. So nothing to worry. Okay?!" I said happily

"Pursuing your dreams, my ass! You think I wouldn't know? Yue! You shifted to Architecture coz you failed in Music and Arts! Kido said everything to me! You can't hide anymore! And don't tell me you are okay, coz I know you aren't! Your photos are all over in the internet, care to explain who's Jackson Kang? He's very fond of you. Any time by now, Dylan will be furious knowing that his fiancee got away because of a stupid mistake to became a beau ideal! He will raise hell Yue, you know him! Ghaaad!"

Omg! So Kido told her everything? How could he? Where is he anyway! Goodness Kido! "Jacky, please please don't tell anyone that we already talked especially to Dylan. I am really fine here, I'm doing fine. I'll contact you soon until I found myself back. I promise I'll tell you everything that happened, just not now Jacky, please?!" Panic is evident in my voice

"Oh yeah! Coz you're on speaker phone now. They are all here except your asshole of a fiancee." I gasped! Shit! They're all listening? Like all of them? Damn it Jacky I should've asked her who she's with. I heard them say Hi on the other line too! I'm really doomed now!

"Dylan and I are already over. He's moved on and I'm trying everything here to move on too. I'm finally healing the wounds, Jacky! So just let me be, please!" I begged.

"Oh yeah? Coz for him, he's still crazy waiting for you! He wont accept the fact that you left him! You didn't know how he became a monster after you left Yue! He got jaded by your Kuya and got hospitalized for a week because of it, he never fought back coz he knew about his mistakes. And Lei is acting indifferent towards him too. Kuya Wei wont allow Dylan to be near you, he'll kill Dylan if he did. He's on self destruct mode Yue and totally crazy! I've never, I mean, we never saw him like this before, he hated all the people around especially us. He thinks we are hiding you! See? You should get back here, he only listens and see reasons when it's you! You have to come back, stop hiding or else Dylan will get you out there whatever it may cost him!"

"I..I.I'm so..sorry Jacky! I'm not ready to face him yet or any of you. Don't contact me here, I'll talk to you soon okay?!" I ended the call.

My tears wont stop falling and my chest hurts so bad, its ripping every piece of me again. Hearing about Dylan on how devastated he is, was the most painful part. I made him into the monster he is. I shouldn't have left him, I should have waited for him to explain. But I was hurt so bad, and still hurting how can I forget everything and move on? This is all my damn fault! I'm really sorry baobei, I hope you can forgive me.