EPILOGUE 2

Dylan's POV

Exhausted, I leaned to my swivel chair and rested my head. I've been doing meetings since this morning and I'm really tired. Thank God for the last of it just ended and this will be my last day in the office as my vacation starts tomorrow. I heaved a deep breath and smiled thinking of spending quality time with my lovely wife and adorable kids when a knock on my door stopped my thoughts, it's my secretary.

"Boss, your kids are here."
"Let them in..." I said and smiled.

My kids learned to value privacy to the extent that it irritates me sometimes coz it's always okay if they barged into my office. I wouldn't mind at all, it'll surprise me after all, but they just couldn't. They value rules too.

"Daddy!" Sapphire called out for me from the door and run towards me with her sweetest smile.
"Hey Princess!" I opened my arms to welcome her; she hugs me back giggling and gave a kiss. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.
"I missed you Daddy!" She said while still hugging me sideways. I chuckled.
"We're seeing each other everyday princess, but yeah I missed you too." I replied. Sapphire is really sweet towards me and indeed a daddy's girl and I really spoiled her in any way, good thing that she grew up to be a very good kid and a responsible one because of her mother.

"Hey Dad!" My twins, Tallu Gorge and Tallu Geous said in unison. I smiled at them and stood up from my seat to welcome my sons, as Sapphire gives way to her brothers.

"Hey boys!" I said and welcome them with a hug; they hug me back and tapped my shoulder.
"You like tired father.." Geous commented as he looked at me.
"Yeah, you should rest Dad!" Gorge added worriedly.
"Yeah you should, and you look old so you better take a rest so Mom won't find someone better than you and remarry..." Sapphire said on her flat tone raising her eyebrow with her devilish smile and it irritates me. She really knows how to get into my nerves sometimes!

"Say that again and I'll disown you!." I raised my voice and looked at her angrily and unbelievably and to my sons who looked like scared cats. And suddenly, her smile turns into a grin, and she laughed.

"Of course, I'm just joking Dad!" Sapphire blurted out laughing and hugged me. I heard the twins sighed heavily.

"You're really giving Dad a heart attack sis. Stop teasing him about that and we all know what you said won't happen!" Gorge stated in a serious tone.

"Agree, they won't be called love birds for no reason." Geous added with a smirk on his handsome face. I smiled at him and nodded. That's my boy!

"Exactly! I'm just trying to get in Dad's stubborn head. All I wanted to say is try to rest Dad. You've been working your ass off for the past seventeen years at least give yourself a break. I know we have lots of money and assets but save yourself from stress. Will you?" Sapphire said pure concern on her voice. I sighed deeply.

"I know that too but you know, I'm doing this for our family." I smiled at them. "But I would love to take a rest if my kids are willing to take the responsibility of the company, maybe I could just enjoy getting old and in love with your mom." I smirked at my kids and look at them as they uncomfortable shifted at their sits and felt guilty.

Sapphire, Gorge, and Geous already declined my proposal in taking over our businesses; they just don't want to be involved in numbers and such. They have different passions and I don't want to force them into something they don't want to do. As passionate as their mother is, they're all too passionate in their individual works and as young as they are, they excel to it. Sapphire has been doing photography and a freelance model and a very professional at her young age, Gorge is fond of painting and sketching like his mother, and Geous is so in love with literature and books and they grow up to very good kids. These three got their mother's traits gentleness and humbleness, not into business but very passionate in arts and such, and I am a very proud father for having kids like them. I and Yue are very happy and proud to have them. I know they felt guilty when we talk about business and taking over but I also want them to experience hard work and earning money for themselves. Not that they don't do hard work in everything they do but it's a legacy that I want to keep too. Soon, and I hope one of my kids will give importance to the legacy their grandparents built.