Chapter 1

'...' Thoughts
"..." Speaking
... Narration

(Y/N)'s POV~
Hey, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I am 13 years old. I'm not like other kids or people, no. I have powers, like a supernatural human. No one likes me for that so I get bullied. I was homeschooled for the past 4 years but I'm on a college level study level. I left school when I was 9 since the bullying got so bad.

I only had one cooping way to get my mind off it and that was either Manga or Anime. I'm a huge weeb so all of this is natural. My favorite is of course, Boku No Hero Academia, or My Hero Academia. I have all pieces of the manga, normal and Viligent. I watched all seasons and cried during the movie.

I finally convinced my parents, (M/N) and (D/N), to let me go to public high school so I can have that "experience". So I'm on my way now, all pieces of manga up to the latest chapters in my bag, headphones, portable charger, and phone for my own use.

I wore a Deku shirt underneath my Bakugo Jacket that I painted and jeans. My (H/L) hair was dyed just like Todoroki, half bleached white and half dyed red. It was originally (H/C). I wore black converses that were also painted like Bakugo's hero outfit.

I made my way up to the school, and took a deep breath, not wanting to be bullied like the last time I went to school. I stopped by the office to get my schedule and locker number and then made my way to my first class. Home room.

I knocked on the door, as I was a little late, and the teacher called me inside. I stood in front of the room and then introduced myself. Whispers went around as the other students recognized my name. The teacher pointed to where I was going to sit and I went over and plopped myself down on the chair and backpack on the floor.

Lunch came around and I was sitting alone at a table, headphones in and BNHA playing the intro again. My backpack filled with manga was on my back as well. People came up to where I was sitting and banged their hands on the table, startling me. The old bullies came to my mind and then pushed me onto the ground and started beating me up.

I didn't know what was happening afterwards as a bright (F/C) light shown and blinded me and my attackers. I felt myself falling like I was in a never ending hole but then felt a pain on my butt as I landed somewhere. I looked up to see dozens of eyes staring at me and a familiar sounding voice rung out. It was in an unknown language, (kinda), but I didn't understand what was going on. I felt a sharp pain in my head like a migraine and then knocked out from the intense pain.

To Be Continued~
Date Posted: August 17th, 2019
Word Count: 521 Words